Vr slotCar racing meets rogue like !¿!¿

oh :confused:
We are more than happy to receive a proposal for funding right here in the forum!

Ya, the plan is still the same, pitch to the dao, same as I would for the grant :smiley: I just thought, in a world with QE to Infiniti, a 50k grant from the gov (who is actively pushing for new jobs/companies in the tech space) would be more accommodative :stuck_out_tongue: Just more reason to lean into the defi/dao worlds

1 Like

Build #200

I’ve slowed down a touch, trying to enjoy life a bit more, but still I’ve been working away. A whole wack load of changes, new drift modes in and working well. The boost is now a single button click, and gets charged by drifting. lots of tuning, and added this folllow cam setup. Also, I’ll be trying to spend a bit more time, thinking on how to get these updates more engaging.

1 Like

We are now in the megazord scale of things :smiley:

2 Likes

Heyo, I’m still pluggin away :smiley: works been busy, and I’ve just been focusing on some of the bg art. I’ll have some more updates soon. But here’s some look dev work I’ve been doing. Gunna make a system that’ll allow me to animate this fx, in Unity. Should be fun!

2 Likes

Keep them coming :smiley: Wanna play it!

1 Like

Off Throttle fx, pretty happy, and it’s something I can build with code

Off throttle FX look dev pic.twitter.com/QgKTLNXrN8

— Kurtis Aikins (@kanimated) December 17, 2021
1 Like

Starting to compile these FX concepts here :smiley:
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/d0Kg3W

2 Likes

We are now cooking with fire :smiley: need to sort out some sounds, it’s odd playing a game with no sounds.

1 Like

hey!There are lot’s of musicians around, why not talk to one of the music guilds???

2 Likes

That is a great idea, thank ya

2 Likes

been working on the item system. Built out how the cars handle adding items, and how that affects the game play. But showing code is not overly exciting, so spend some time modeling the shop room.

1 Like

wow looks really pretty :star_struck:

1 Like

ah thank ya, going for a really fun hobby shop feel. The goal is to have it all blocked in pun intended, so it’s to the point where I can work on the coding part, and get the functionality working.

1 Like

Hello,

Big mile stone moment. This is the first time the game is able to run the completed gameplay loop. It still has a whole load of work left to go, but I started this project barely knowing how to code, so this is pretty cool to get to this point.
I’m not exactly sure how yet, but I plan on finishing this thing and having it out by Dec of 2022

1 Like

wow! Congrats!!! Keep it coming!

1 Like