Hi all! In my last post, I summarized the events of the NEAR moderator’s immersion: The Quest to scale up NEAR Community Moderators
- NEAR Protocol Official Telegram
- NEAR Discord
- NEAR Subreddit
They will be sharing weekly updates on the community starting next week, including work metrics for us to consistently monitor trends and guide our moderation (and later on Marketing/Growth) strategies. In addition to daily moderation, we have the following project timeline:
- In the first 2 weeks, document FAQs from the community and Day-to-day moderation processes.
- Next, make those FAQs available publicly through the NEAR Gitbook and consistently update it moving forward.
- Explore Marketing and partnership opportunities within the ecosystem + external communities to grow our community channels. (i.e. AMAs, Quizzes, Giveaways, Invite-a-friend campaigns)
- Re-evaluate workload and goals to scale up the team by Q4.
We still hope to tackle our other goals from the previous post, but these will be our main priorities as we get used to the workflows.
Slowly but surely. This team is in it for the long game! We’re happy to receive any feedback!