TRANSF🔴RM: Decentralized Guild of NEAR protocol Ambassadors

This should be considered. The point is that I try to form communities that line up around organically developing leaders. Who should supervise and train these people, monitor the performance of their work.
In addition, this kind of onboarding has long been used in network marketing and the method works great.
You have to try different things. I’m afraid that the virality of my technology may turn out to be so huge that if we announce such a competition, we can very quickly demonstrate to us our ability to seem like a drop))
Therefore, next month, I still propose to do as I described above, so that new people from the network appear by themselves. For example, here is a wonderful artist)) Through our joint efforts, she became the top3 seller for paras this week) She became a participant in Transforms, simply by expressing her desire and showing her usefulness.

https://twitter.com/Luda_nft

Although agree https://quizchain.org/ might be an interesting aid for testing and understanding tasks

Это надо обдумать. Дело в том, что я стараюсь формировать сообщества, которые выстраиватся вокруг органически развивающих лидеров. Которые должны контролировать и обучать этих людей, следить за выполнением их работы.
Кроме того, подобный способ онбординга давно использует в сетевом маркетинге и способ работает замечательно.
Надо пробовать разное. Боюсь, что вирусность моей технологии может оказаться настолько огромной, что если мы объявим такой конкурс, nearcrowd может нам показаться каплей и мы потеряем контроль над ситуацией. Сейчас мы только исседуем эти возможности. Таких шагов никто и никогда еще не делал))
Поэтому следующий месяц я все-же предлагаю поступить так, как я описал выше, тем, что новые люди из сети появляются сами собой. Например, вот, замечательная художница)) Нашими совместными усилиями она стала топ3 селлером на парас на этой неделе) Она стала участником Трансформ, просто выразив желание и показав полезность.

Ok, but I will not support it. Another one groups of friends with not transparent hiring, metrics and payout process.

1 Like

Is there a way others can apply for this?

1 Like

I read your suggestions on the forum, all this is very interesting, tell us what you are doing now, do you already have programmers who can write smart contracts? How are your endeavors developing at NEAR? Perhaps we would find common interests for the development of NEAR

Write U in discord

Tell me, do you still have any questions or can we move on to applying to the Tao? I have a large number of people asking the question, what to do next and will there be payment? What should I answer them?
Tell me, how much will I get separately for an idea with a Google map?

Why are there no contacts on the map?

I think this idea should be rewarded and very generous. And why don’t we combine it all into one card? Or will we build different maps?
Can I finally get my reward for organizing the City Node? Running a meetup? Publications in the press?
@Grace @illia @vlad @Dacha

Hey!

The amount of funding requested is quite high.

I think it would make more sense to reduce the funding by 95% (to 250N) and move forward with a small-scale trial of something like this.

2 Likes