Sat. Dec.9: GLOA @ Hard Rock Cafe, India Blockchain Week

Anybody else in Bangalore for India Blockchain Week? This Saturday December 9th we’re producing the only music and arts related side show of IBW 2023. I was a speaker at IBW last year, for two Filecoin conferences, and I noticed the real demand for something exciting to cap off the week of knowledge and networking.

This inspiration helped spawn what became Robots & Animals, our wondrous Nepal tour, and now the full circle culmination: Our take at an IBW afterparty.

You can watch our generative AI video here: Goa Music Lab @ IBW 2023

I’ll put some CDAO members/friends on the door, if anybody might be around? We do need some more help promoting this, in every way we can.

Pre-registration at this Saturday’s event can be achieved here: Goa Music Lab @ India Blockchain Week · Luma

This is the fourth and final project as proposed in our GLOA x CDAO Creatives Constellation partnership. Seems like weeks of report writing is coming next. We really gratefully appreciate the opportunities and high quality of production/response, that we’ve garnered through the aid of CreativesDAO. Thank you!! <3 <3

2 Likes