Sandbox [October] Reward claim of [olive_adam#6884]

Hello @OWS,
Its Great Opportunity to know learn about this ecosystem and its right time to propagate this among the popular blockchain systems. This is agreed one for that this is power of governance for the people.

I have been attracted by earlier contributors’ work and advertisements and learned through NEAR edu and university and started contributing this. Here is my first contribution which took place in social media ( i have started late and so my contribution value is less :slight_smile: )and ** NEXT TIME i can propagate throughout content writing and research analysis **

Claim 1: Infographics ACT
This Infographics is about the details of How I learned the NEAR ecosystem and helps the people who is new to this.

Link:

Estimated Reward is , from OWS post , 5 Infographics series as 60 USD ~= 60USD

Claim 2 : Meme creation
Link:

Estimated Reward is, From OWS post details, 3* 5 USD =15 USD

Claim 3: Share the NEAR related post in social media is about 3 USD

Link for the Result: Twitter Link

Claim 4:
Activity: Earn your first $NEAR by filling in the contributor’s profile form
Briefly describe the activity: Filled out the Contributors Form For First time
Provide the link to the end result. Joined the Community
Estimate Rewards for the activity = 20$.

Occasional Activity in the Social Media ( Posts, retweets, Event Attending , nxt music etc) , is 50 USD

Total Reward for my contribution, 60 + 15 +3 +50 +20=148 USD

Thanks @vrdoingthings @Sofia_Alum @AnaNastya @Samtoshi_F_Baby @Jacopo @videvidts @mecsbecs for this opportunity. Great Effort!

@ows

regards,
olive_adam#6884

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for your submission, it is well received and will be reviewed in due time. We will get back to you by the 31st of the month.

For your next submissions, please make sure to send the link to your report through DM’s to one of the moderators on discord (my handle is vrdoingthings). The reason for that is that it’s easy for us to miss tags on the forum so sending a DM is a safer way!

Thanks and talk to you soon!

2 Likes

Hi, thank you fro your contribution, approved

1 Like