Sandbox month of [December] Reward claim of [Shubham#5607]

Hello, Near & OWS Team
Wishing you a Happy New Year

Submission my December OWS and Near Ecosystem work
Thanks for giving me this opportunity to serve for near ecosystem

Type of activity:
Social Media Channels
Claim 1: Sustain Your Channel ( Twitter @NearMumbai )
After posting daily , Actually, I got good responses from the other community, Sharing tweets on different platforms and educating people about the near ecosystem in different groups,
I believe in organic growth, and it makes sense about whatever you post is simply liked by people and they also share.

My daily task is to promote Near Ecosystem daily updates it includes (Near Protocol News | Near Insights | Near NFT | Near Giveaway | Near Trend | Near Project collaboration | Near Ecosystem Project Highlight and Near Volume trading.
Estimate your reward accounting for all the activities (acts or series or both) you have completed. This has to be in accordance with the rolling opportunities list.

Final reward: 100$ (daily activity throughout the month)

Claim 2: Creating Creative Infographics [Content Creation]
Briefly describe the activity: I Created an infographic for a project or a concept related to NEAR

Link to Result

Estimate your reward accounting for all the activities: Collection of 18 Infographics = $220

Claim 3: Content Creation (Articles Translation in Hindi)

Link to Result

Estimate your reward accounting for all the activities: Collection of 2 articles = $10

Claim for 2Near for Survey form OWS = 2N Payout

Total rewards: $100 + $220 + $10 = $330 in NEAR + 2 Near (OWS Survey)

Thanks
Near Wallet: shubham007.near
Discord: Shubham#5607

1 Like

Hey @Albhion Thank you for the Contribution Towards Open Web Sandbox, Wishing you a Happy New Year.

Claim#1 - Rejected - No Activity Throughout the Month
Claim#2 - Approved - Accepted as Simple Design - 15 * 5 = 75 USD - Capped 15/Month
Claim #3 - Rejected - As it does not Qualify for the OWS Rolling opportunity, Transalation Should be Posted on Social Media with a Minimum of 5 Likes.

Total Claim - 75USD & 2 Survey

1 Like

Really Appreciated Thankyou So much, I’ll make Sure Next time I will be posting daily and make an active engagement in twitter and telegram Channels :rocket::rocket:

1 Like