Sandbox [December] Reward claim of [near_progress#6320]

Claim 1.

Channel creation with the name (Progress Near)

$3

Series

Social Media Near Force

Briefly describe the Activity:
Occasional tweets, Sustain your channel: grow your followers, posting updates/News/Comments. Also promotes the Ecosystem related post

Provide the link to the end result:

https://twitter.com/near_progress?t=JUc7m2qoAu-fv1I1cFO0hA&s=08

$50

Estimate your accounting for the all activity: $53

1 Like

Hi Progress, thank you for your submission, your claim will be reviewed in due time :white_check_mark:

Please keep in mind that we will start reviewing December claims after the 3rd of January and will get back to you with feedback by the 6th of January. Our team will be out of office between the 24th of December and the 3rd of January. Thank you for your patience and enjoy the holidays!

Fill in the OWS Journey feedback form and get a 2$ NEAR reward during the Jan payout period!

Fill out the “Your Open Web Sandbox Journey” form quickly and securely on Airtable.

Big small letters: remember to reach out one of the moderators on discord, and in order to be eligible for the payout, you should have completed the contributor profile form (to be done only ONCE during your whole OWS adventure): Contributor Form

Hey! Welcome to the Open Web Sandbox

Here is my feedback for your work: your claim is approved in full, however, I have a couple of tips for you:

• Please try to make your captions more meaningful instead of simply rewriting what is already written on the visual or in the original content. This will create extra value for the ecosystem.
  • So far your content is pretty generic and is similar to this of many many other Twitter accounts. Please try to add some personality to your work. This will help you to attract the right audience to your account.

If you have any other questions or wish to be guided, please reach out to me or to our community on Discord.

2 Likes

Thank you for your awesome review, corrections will be adhered.

Please i also plead you check my experience form i shared with the OWS team for 2 $near reward.

Hey @vrdoingthings, please respond to this above👆

It wasn’t initially included because you didn’t mention it in your report. 2N added to your total reward so you can now claim a report for 5 NEAR in total.

Thanks again, you are doing a great job keep on.