Sandbox [January] Reward claim of [ChRistiez#1540] [christpham.near]

Dear, moderator I started my channel in the middle of December and have been raising more and more people. I have done many projects and many of them got much attention from the community. Some of my designs even have reached and received sharing from the partner of the project. I know I am new to this platform but I am trying to improve myself day by day and I hope I can find more opportunities in NEAR because I know NEAR protocol is growing more and more strong.
Claim #1: Create a new channel: 3$
Provide the link to the end result: https://twitter.com/CommunityNear
Estimated rewards: 3$
Claim #2: social media NEAR Force
Social Media Near Force
Briefly describe the Activity: Sustain your channel: grow your followers, posting updates/News/Comments. Also promotes the Ecosystem related post.
Daily tweets: $100
Provide the link to the end result: https://twitter.com/CommunityNear

Claim #3:
Series
Type Of Activity: Simple design
Briefly Describe The Activity: Create simple designs
Link Provided to the end result:

Estimated rewards: 5 x 8 = 40$

Claim #4:
Series
Type Of Activity: Infographics
Briefly Describe The Activity: Create act or series of Infographics
Link Provided to the end result:

Estimated rewards: 2 x 10 = 20$

Total estimated rewards: 3+100+40+20= 163 $, thank you for reviewing my proposal

1 Like

Hi @christpham, thank you for your submission.

Claim 1: Approve $3 (Chanel creation)
Claim 2: Approve $50 as we only run for half of a cycle this month. Well done!
Claim 3: Approve 5x8=$40. Very nice GIF, keep the good work as this can make your channel outstanding.
Claim 4: Approve $20

Approved for DAO application by OWS Moderator. ToT: 3+50+40+20=$113

Big small letter: Thank you so much for your contribution so far. As of February, OWS will leverage its activities on projects and guilds, many new opportunities will be available on our Dashboard. I encourage you to continue sustaining your own channel and keep engaging with us, this can be helpful for further opportunities as we keep growing together. Cheers for the beginning of a NEAR year!

1 Like

Thank Will, I really want to contribute more in the future with NEAR protocol so if there are more opportunities in the future don’t hesitate to contact me