Sandbox Community Acknowledgement june

Hereby I would like to thank 5 moderators of the OWS, who started only three weeks ago and have helped grow Sandbox enormously. On behalf of the OWS together with @OrvardJam @mecsbecs , I would like to propose to reward the following Sandboxers - moderators for their commitment, incredible effort and genuine interest. These people help building the open web community enabled by NEAR where onboarding happens in a truly humane way.

@vrdoingthings ( vrdoingthings.near ) - strategic marketing of the OWS, Social Media Management, task reviewing
@videvidts ( videvidts.near ) - OWS IT wizard, database design
@Samtoshi_F_Baby ( samtoshi_f_baby.near )- Crypto/NFT artist, lead of the series ā€œHumans of the OWSā€ , daily discord engagement
@p0k (p0k.near )- OWS graphic designer
@Banan_ago (yana.near ) - daily engagement OWS, feedback

(@OrvardJam - OWS Council, to be compensated with 100NEAR separately)

I propose to reward each of the moderators with 150NEAR (150*5= 750 NEAR). Thank you all for amazing work done in June.

Best,
Sofia

9 Likes

Thank you, moderators!!! :clap:t4: :clap:t4: :clap:t4: :clap:t4: :clap:t4:

3 Likes

Iā€™m glad to be with you guys. Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the opportunity! I look forward to continue helping the NEAR ecosystem grow:) #TheFutureIsNEAR

2 Likes

These are the magic moments I long to see! :heart_eyes:
Thank you for your amazing contribution to our Ecosystem and for enhancing the experience for those who join us.
@vrdoingthings @videvidts @Samtoshi_F_Baby @p0k :star2: :clap:

4 Likes

Thank you for this post! So happy to be a part of this :slight_smile:

3 Likes