[REPORT] Spirtual DAO - Activity February 2022

This is the report for the spiritual DAO for its first month of inception.

Activities at the spiritual DAO started late due to the delay in funds coming in during the KYC projects. It was a little of a slow start as the DAO was busy seeking to create its brand and biuld its community while promoting its podcasts. The activities of the DAO had to be modified to financially adapt to the funds deficit that happened with the buffer of funding from the NEAR Foundation.

After our proposal got approved, i applied for KYC with the NEAR Foundation and this took a while before they responded. When the funds got realeased, i noticed that i was funded $3700 in my near wallet compared to the $4,400 we proposed. I realized that this was because NEAR Token prize had dropped, so i sent the $3700 NEAR to the DAO treasury, in the hope that NEAR would rise back and the value would return to the value when we requested in the hope that crypto naturally flunctuates. It was in this hope that the NEAR token dropped far lower to $8 and below that our funds dropped to $2,800. We at the council had to take the initiative to convert all our funds to DAI, This is evident in the smart contract log on our DAO

WhatsApp Image 2022-03-01 at 12.10.48

So far we have a budding community of enthusiasts and participants of our self realization bounty who have contributed to the content for the spiritual DAO.

For Peace, Love and Light Podcast: we resorted to cutting down on the budget and improvising due to funds deficit; We have two episodes already running with two more episodes in the works needing to be edited. We had NEAR ads at the beginning and with content focused. Below are the links to the episodes already broadcasted on our socials

For Expand your creative horizon: We still applied the same tactic to cut costs but not compromise the content delivery of the show. We also had NEAR ads at the beginning and the end of the show. Two more episodes would be rendered today

Our Monthly Metaverse Retreats had about 10 visitors at a go and we held the event at the NEAR Connection center with presentations from the community.
Council member gus organized the event with Rafaela handling the social media awareness

Our Social Media channels were created on instagram, youtube, Telegram and twitter and we have started engagements with gradual community growth

Our self realization Bounties had entries with rewards as listed below… We would be buying NFTs from a contributor in love with our ideals who minted their art on Paras and is willing to contribute these art to the spiritual DAO store.
Below are our bounty winners

Dabbie3229.near @Dabbie3229 $100NEAR

trojanhorse15.near @blockchainwriter $100NEAR

3 Likes