[REPORT] NxM Discord Server Activity for January

NxM Discord Server activity for the month of january was more of a stereotype. It’s the start of a new year so i decided to observe the community a little in how they were able to adapt to web 3 engagement after all the festivities so i held off on proposing to the DAO for a monthly cypher for the community and the Discord trivia i already initiated.

For the month of January

• I responded promptly to the community members or visitors needing information

• I synchronized the server with all NxM activities happening on telegram and other social channels

I will see to it that the Discord Trivia returns for the month of february and also do a poll engaging the community about their thoughts of a monthly cipher.

Target address: freedomandflow.near
Requested Payout: $200USD, 18NEAR

Cheers to the DAO
Infinite Love Always

John X

3 Likes

Hey @JohnX you didn’t put the amount and target address in this report to claim the payout. It’s $200 value in Near, pls do edit and submit to the DAO for payout :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fatherly and benevolent as always, Thank you so much once again honcho. Adjustments noted and applied.

1 Like

Ok great, also note the amount of the request in NEAR as well as the $ amount. $200 is about 18 N right now :wink:

1 Like