[Report] Near Ankara Meeting

Hi Burak,
Welcome to Near community.

Do you wanna introduce ‘‘Cankaya University Blockchain Society’’
What are you doing in that society.
What we can do together etc…

4 Likes

Yes, ofc.

Firstly we are society based on Cankaya University as you can understand from the name of society. We want to teach more people to blockchain in our university and also Turkey. While doing this also we want to improve ourselves too. On this priority, we are trying to do meetings, seminers and stuffs like that.

We did some seminers in our schools and joined the hackathon of some Turkey Exchanges. Also won the second place at one of those hackathons.

We are interesting with also Near too. “Near is future” slogan is can be usefull here :smiley:
We want to do improve ourselves in Near Ecosystem and we want to teach more for Near’s Turkey Ecosystem. We want to do partnerships with Near companies for do more and quality projects which is maden by university students :slight_smile:

4 Likes

At the end of the meeting, I forgot to create a Near wallet for Participants. I sent participants a form to create a Near Wallet. So far, 22 Near Wallets have been created. This number will increase next week.
You can check the creating wallet in that wallet: remziemrekahveci.near
https://explorer.mainnet.near.org/accounts/remziemrekahveci.near

2 Likes

Hello, I am Efekan. I am a member of Çankaya University Blockchain Society, so I had the opportunity to meet the Near Turkish community. Thanks to the Near Ankara Meeting, I had a good vision about development on Near. It was also great to learn details about Near University.

Thanks for the great gifts. :dizzy:

4 Likes

Hello everyone.

As planned before, i wanted to come Near Ankara Meeting but as i mentioned before, i am a teacher at Bitlis, which is realy far away from Ankara. At the same time, in schools, it is exam weeks. That is why i could not come. I am sorry for this.

I hope we will get a chance to meet in another meeting.

5 Likes

Welcome to NEAR Protocol :partying_face:. I hope we get a chance to meet(offline) in soon.

1 Like

Wallet creating still continue.

2 Likes