[Report] MDAO Advisor January Report

Ongoing January Report

-In January, my focus continued to be on actively engaging with the community and overseeing various aspects of MDAO not just reviewing proposals

-building on the December review process, I dedicate 2-4 hours daily to carefully reviewing proposals, assessing past performance, and providing thoughtful comments and questions.
We align with grantees through calls and chats to guide them through our new processes and guidelines

-actively providing chat mod support in our TG and engaging with applicants, addressing queries, and streamlining the application process for our Heroes content creators applicant and the newly created MDAO BOS page

-regularly attending Tuesday calls to discuss challenges, strategies, and future plans and discuss with the MDAO council to understand diverse perspectives on each proposal too.

-reaching out to ecosystem projects and founders to assess their challenges and explore how MDAO can provide support

-As always, am continuously reinforcing that my role as an advisor involves providing recommendations rather than guaranteeing approval

I will keep updating it toward the end of the month. Thanks

2 Likes