Project Name: CUDO DAO
Project Status: [in progress]
Project Accounting: 852,4 N account balance
**Site Update: 52N
**Artist Vertebra Project - Will payout soon: 40N
**Text and translation Algo me diz - Will payout soon: 20N
**Fee interviewees História de Bagagem: 7N
**Translation of História de Bagagem: 13N
**Retrato Falado translation 7N
**Retrato Falado Studio Rental 16N
** Muti Session 83N (the may session will be record in June)
** CubaShots 67 N (the payments will be asked soon)
** Interpret bounty PT-EN: 18,6 N waiting necessity
** VideoClip Melhor Caminho 14N (onboarding Team and catering)
** Translation CUBASHOTS April 5 N (waiting definition)
** Translation Retrato Falado April 3,1 N (waiting edition)
** Marketing Funds 506 N
Updated Project Timeline:
Postal - Projeto Fotográfico Urbano
In the month of May we bet on a different way of doing Postal, we invited young photographers to participate in a workshop with our council member @thiago.7hc to talk about photography, NFT’s and how to do a carrear on this market. The workshop will take place on 2th June in partnership with Lanternas Inspiradoras. An audiovisual teaching space for young people from Mário Campos. The images from this workshop will be minted on our store and published on our Instagram and Twitter.
For this workshop 16 Near portfolios were created, they are:
Vértebra - Projeto Ilustração
- The Vertebra project next month will be different, as was said here in this post, this project as well as the others from Cudo Dao are focused on Brazilian artists from the regions we support while we are all in Brazil.
- For the month of June we will feature on our Instagram and Twitter 8 graffiti by artist Ronald Nascimento, as was said in this post.
- Soon the works will be available on our social networks.
- The Vertebra’s Instagram page is already being followed by more than 495 followers.
- We are now also present in Twitter, with more than 299 followers.
Algo me diz:
- All new movies from Algo me Diz are now available in our Mintbase and on our new YouTube Channel.
- In May, we open an bounty and invite a new writer @Eve to create 4 new scripts that will be portrayed with our images in 4 new videos in 4 new locations, we will show a little more of cities and states in Brazil.
- The first video of the new season will be posted on June 16, and the others will be posted on Thursday (23, 30 and 07/07). On the same day, the NFT version will be made available on our Mintbase
- On our Instagram page the Algo me Diz videos already have over 16.300 views.
História de Bagagem:
- In the month of May we were in pre-production on the Baggage Story, taking advantage of the meeting of all the council members in Brazil. During June we recorded the last season of this project, with some immigrants who lived in Portugal and now are back home. História de bagagem will end this format to make room for the creation of a documentary film that will discuss the position of the immigrant in Portugal.
- In June we will publish on our channel the stories already recorded and posted on our old channel.
- In July we will publish the stories that are being recorded in Brazil, which will feed our social networks.
- On our Instagram page, this project has over 16,100 views.
- And on our YouTube channel another 9,200 views.
- The Retrato Falado has been a success, so we will continue the project. Five episodes have already been published, closing the first season with great success.The second season has already been recorded and is in the editing process, which will be published every two weeks in June.
- In May we did the 4rd season with the founding members of CUDO Filmes, it will soon be available on our social networks.
- Also soon, the 3rd season will be published.
- The videos are available on our Youtube channel and our Instagram page and are posted every Wednesday.
- From these interviews the 5 most impactful photos were transformed into NFT and will be available for sale in our Mintbase.
Melhor Caminho VideoClip
- After facing some obstacles to realize the first script conceived for this clip, we adapted and filmed a series of people playing drums in a photography studio. The final result will be available soon, after the edits are done.
- The second episode of Cuba Shots (a project in partnership with Dao Incubator) is now available on our social networks, both on Instagram and YouTube, the third episode will be available in early June.
- In April we recorded two more episodes that will be available soon on our social networks. In May we recorded the Veridiana on Portugal and in June we’ll record a artist here on Brazil.
- We had some unforeseen problems with the editions this month, but we will get back on track in June and catch up on all the work.
- In collaboration with MUTI, we have created a new project of video sessions. We already have three episodes, they are available on the Muti Colletive channel and on our Instagram page.
- New episodes were recorded in April and will be released soon.
- In June we’ll record 2 new sessions in Brazil and we are very excited about it, in the next Report we will bring you more information.
- We had some unforeseen problems with the recordings this month, but we will get back on track in June and catch up on all the work.
The first version of the script for our first web series is finished and is now being revised.
After much learning about applying for grants, we are finally finalizing our submission form.
- 77 members on TG group
- 864 followers on Instagram
- 760 followers on Twitter
- 186 followers on YouTube Channel
- We need create a better workflow to keep our deadlines.
- Projects that enable physical contact with people generate better involvement.
- Face-to-face meetings with board members maximize our work.
- Define and publish about our new projects…
- Consolidate the new projects with another DAOS.
- Keep increasing our subscribers on our social media.
- Improve our connections outside the NEAR Ecosystem to create a solid link between the DAO and the outside word.
We hope this gives a clear picture of what we have been working on and what we still intend to do. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Everyone is welcome to join us to talk and see our projects.