[REPORT] Graffiti Dao Graff On The Wall Season 2

Good Day Creatives And To All Creatives Moderator.

We are Grateful To Share with You our Update and Report For the Graff On The wall Season 2 held in Koronadal City,South Cotabato Philippines with the Support of Tourism Department of Local Goverment.

Our First Graff On the Wall was Held in Nigeria Last April 2022 and for the Month of May is here in Philippines.
Due of the shorten of time and Prize Fluctuation of Near this Month instead of Onboarding 10 to 15 artist to gain 10 artworks we onboard 5 artist to Draw 10 artworks.
Means that 2 4x4 artworks per Artist…
But even we onboarded few artist This time me as Ligaya talk to the Agos Team to open up opportunities to all Grafitti and Visual artist Here in our Province…

I met amazing artist this Time thanks to near and also Discuss and explain to them about near protocol. We are aiming to onboard more artist as Months go by and met more Visual artist to onboard in Near and in Graffiti Dao.

I met and talk with the Agos Surallah Artist Group and Kudlit Representative during the Event.

As of now we have 10 artworks collected and Will be minted on Our mintbase store after.

20220531_134457

20220531_121913

Here are the Artist Who Participate on the Said Event. Carrying the Name of Near Protocol and Graffiti Dao. :heart:

And the Incredible Artworks and masterpiece of Our Newly Onboard Artist.

Thank You So Much Creatives and Near Community​:heart_eyes::heart: