[REPORT] Globe DAO Council Report December + January

Hello NEARians,

From past few months, I am working with other Globe DAO councils to structure Regional communities in NEAR, and I am happy to share with you the highlights of my work report for both December and January:

• Prepared the CHARTER with the KPIs that aligns with CoA priorities. Took approval from NDC’s House of Merit. I have been working as PoC of Globe DAO to create a perfect sync between Globe DAO & HoM.

• Initial application FORM creation of Globe DAO, that helped us to check outline & strength of each Regional Community, preparation of ppt that was presented on [NEAR Town Hall](https://www.youtube.com/live/sacTPe0vtSo?si=yljyIsz5ObGmH7Ty 1) by @cizi31.

• 100% attendance in Weekly team meetings. Attended total 10 meetings with team to discuss about Regionals & their growth strategies.

• Prepared & drafted proposal on Forum on behalf of Globe DAO.

• Reached out Regionals to discuss strategies & their plans to start their communities on our KPIs.

• Coordinated with NEAR Hausa, Near India & Near Mexico.
    • Meeting with African leaders: Igboze & Bakaka to discuss their plans about Campus Tours in their regions with the help of other leads.
    • Meeting with Near Mexico Team: Discussed initiative where they will be presenting Near in their some blockchain events, their promising strategies to on-board devs & users through regional partnerships.
    • Meeting with NEAR India: Setting up the structure with leads Devbose & Ankit, discussion on their strategies in coming months.
  • Proposal Review Task

• In December: Evaluation of all 20+ applications through Google FORMS and reaching out the leads to forward the process.
    • In January: Reviewed February proposals on Forum by regionals.
  • Prepared & drafted February funding request to HoM.

For sure, it’s a dynamic new beginning of Globe DAO. We as councils acknowledge that pleasing everyone might be an ambitious feat, yet our serious commitment to driving Globe DAO remains steadfast. Your encouragement is crucial as we continue to shape the future of Globe DAO.
Feel free to reach out to us via our socials:

Twitter: NearGlobeDAO
Telegram: Near Globe DAO (Group)
Personal Telegram Handle: Aman
Email: nearglobedao@gmail.com

8 Likes