[REPORT] Globe DAO Council Cizi March / April

Hi Everyone,

Here is my March / April report as a member of the Globe DAO council.

• 29.03 Globe DAO February report presentation to HOM

• Globe DAO team meetings Meeting Duration between 1-2hours. Attended total meetings: 6 (100%)

• Daily communication with Globe DAO Councils on Telegram. Discussion about charter update, reports, proposals …

• I am an active participant in the review, evaluation and reporting process for Globe DAO applicants. Review past performance, comment and ask questions and work with Globe DAO councils to understand the varied points of view that exist around each proposal.

• Approve proposals on NDC BOS and Near Forum

• Reviewed Proposals for May on NDC BOS: TBD
    • Approved Proposals: TBD
    • Reviewed Reports in March: TBD
  • Preparation for the (March) report presentation to HOM.

• Prepared content for the Globe DAO NDC BOS page

• Regular communication with specific proposers to provide feedback and guidance on their proposals as they consider posting to the forum.

• Meeting with NEAR Antigua, New community in Eastern Carribean
    • Meeting with NEAR German: Report / Proposal review. New Project launching on NEAR - onebanking
    • Reviewed Near Pakistan first report and provided feedback
    • Meeting with Firat Blockchain for organizing dev workshops
    • Meeting with datsproject.io for launching a project on NEAR
    • Meeting with Agenzy for organizing events
      Maintain ongoing communication with regional leaders on Telegram and Forum.
  • Meeting with Devrel - Owen

• Discussion about developers onboarding and event planning

Our mission at NEAR Globe is to catalyze a powerful and united movement, ensuring the world is aware of the extraordinary technology embedded in the NEAR Protocol that transforms our everyday lives. The NEAR Globe DAO serves as a bridge between communities toward one direction. I encourage anyone who would like support from the Globe DAO to reach out to us via:

Twitter: NearGlobeDAO
Telegram: Near Globe DAO (Group)
Personal Telegram Handle: Cizi
Email: nearglobedao@gmail.com

2 Likes