[REPORT] Globe DAO Council Hai Feb/ Mar

Greetings everyone,

I am pleased to announce that during the February/March period, I accomplished the following tasks with utmost diligence and meticulousness:

1. I planned and executed the agenda for all 6 Globe DAO team meetings, leading to effective discussions and decision-making, with key points as follows:
  • 29/02 meeting:
    • Finalized that the report timeline will be from the 4th to the 8th of every month.
    • Proposed 2 options to utilize the leftover fund: Bonus or refund to HOM.
    • Prepared the key ideas for Jan meeting report to HOM
    • Created a report template and delegated tasks for each council member, ensuring everyone was accountable.
    • 07/03 meeting:
      • Identified and resolved the issues with the Feb report and created a countermeasure plan.
      • Discussed the funding issue for March and decided to stop funding inactive communities to ensure optimal utilization of resources.
    • 08/03 meeting:
      • Approved the April proposal only after ensuring that new communities can deliver March results, conducted various checks and discussions with council members and regional team to understand their point of view before making the decision.
      • Address the issue that arose from the previous Jan and Feb report, and prepare the countermeasure to make sure that does not happen again in Feb/ March. Please check the details here: Telegram, Telegram
  1. Announce HOM about Twitter suspension, write the support letter to Legal of NEAR Foundation to notify about Twitter suspension problems, and ask for support on the official documents to appeal.

2. Work closely with 3 communities NEAR VN, NEAR ES, and NEAR Brazil, and help them achieve over 100% of KPI in February, also in the proper format:

1. Revise the Charter, section 2, 2.1 Widening Adoption of NEAR - Outreach to New Audiences, point 3. Demonstration of NEAR to non-blockchain communities, Globe DAO add (NEAR Globe Community Charter - Google Docs): “Offline Event with University - IT/ DEV major with pictures will be also counted as a non-blockchain partnership”

While we will do our best, please understand that we can’t please everyone because the Globe DAO aims to support efficient communities based on KPI-based rewards.

For any feedback, feel free to pm me on my personal Telegram or email for some support from Globe DAO!

6 Likes