[REPORT] C1 Guild December Workshop Seminar

Hi Family, in the month of December 2021 C1 Guild workshop increased with high number of attendants And entails offering free quality music production session for 3 different less-privileged music artists.

1. OLIPIZU.near
  2. DAYOBURNA.near
  3. DAMIFLEX.near

The 4th seminar was held by @Dedeukwu creating crypto wearables.

prove of attendants and workshop videos in the link below.
all songs completely mixed and mastered now, artworks yet to be ready, and all songs will be minted once its ready by Monday 10 JAN 2022

The rest of the seminars will be continued by @Dedeukwu and others
as i quit working with C1 Guilg already. Any other project funding concerning the seminar has nothing to do with me again. Thank you

@Dedeukwu
@JCB

2 Likes

Thank you for the metrics @sterryo, I was able to achieve the Cryptovoxels wearable shoe for the guild ( picture below ) on the last day of our workshop and it will be airdropped to all attended members for some Metaverse swag.
We will submit our plans/proposal with details of C1 Tour which will replace the workshop seminar soon in order make more irl trans-Metaverse events.
@JCB

2 Likes

Thanks SterryO,

Great work in the seminars, and looking forward to seeing all the dope moves from AfroStar!

1 Like

Thanks you so much for all the love shown… Thanks to C1 Guild, thanks @Dedeukwu

C1Guild should continue flying, hope to have some collabos soon :slightly_smiling_face::bulb::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Yea, absolutely man!

1 Like

:raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5::pray:t5: Bless up