[APPROVED] C1 guild for august 2022

hiii there,

go through our Recent Report to stay updated on what C1 guild is currently executing.

in this month of august these are the projects C1 foundation will be working on:

the c1 guild theme song -

in real life event with shiny gloves -

set up shiny gloves location -

C1 newsletter for august -

with request of
$1000 for management (@JCB @Dedeukwu)
$200 for admin/moderator (@reespect)
$200 for socials (@Blessedchidi)

Total Requested Funding Amount: $5000

Target: c1foundation.sputnik-dao.near

Council Members: @Dedeukwu @JCB

5 Likes

Excited to see what comes next!

3 Likes

@creativesdao-council please have a look at C1s August proposal.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Hey mate, I want to raise this concern as I can see almost the same people are assigned for each task in your team, can you onboard and give chance to some new people? Not questioning your capabilities. But I guess it will enhance the performance of your project as well as the ecosystem in another way.

Also,

can you reveal these names?

Thanks, have a good day

1 Like

Hey @iamanansari we have onboarded and funded projects for a year now. The communities have seen changes with a lot of active members creating their own DAOs and seeking their own funding.

This month’s proposal is especially focused though since it’s moving in line with our efforts to gain self sustainability. The push is now towards developing this secondary facility and push on towards selling NFTs for the charity. This will be reaching outside of the ecosystem to onboard new members :slight_smile:

Project managers are myself and @Dedeukwu
Admin is @reespect
And social is @Blessedchidi

4 Likes

Hello, team! For us to be able to support you, i hope we can shed some light to these topics;

• How many people are we expecting to attend? Why does the projector cost $500? Will it be rented or bought? How many wallets are we expecting to create? We would love to see success metrics if you could include it.
  • Can we get a detailed fund distribution for this?

Also, why only have 2 council members? Do you have plans to increase now that the guild has increased funding?

Looking forward to your answers :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Sorry Mate, you didn’t get my point. I mean you can bring a few other people for tasks because as of now it seems only 3-4 people managing tons of tasks.

Also, if you already charging for your work in the above-written tasks. What extra work you will do in Management?

2 Likes

Alright @kc_sollano thanks for the questions.

-We are expecting less than 30 people but there’s possibility in getting more because of the influence of Shinygloves club and also note that they have their staffs and management too and this event will enable them the knowledge of wallet creations, web3 economy and NFTs built on NEAR.
-For the projector i already made inquiries for the quality we need to buy for permanent use.
We aim to buy “OPTOMA PROJECTOR 4000 LUMEN” It has a VGA and HDMI Port.

-I’ll always bring metrics on the success as well as tagging the newly onboarded Shinygloves team but I’m not certain of how many wallets I’ll be creating but there’s plan of traveling alongside @reespect our moderator for proper guide if the date won’t inconvenient her schedule so say 40 minimum wallets are expected.
-We have plans of bringing another council member from our partnership team in my opinion after the person must have been properly educated with everything web3 and our vision, just consider this a new roadmap to a self sustaining C1 Guild.

Peace

2 Likes

Hello, team!

Your Creatives Moderators are delighted to support C1 Guild and are grateful for your commitment and extraordinary amount of care in keeping it a vital and active force within NEAR and the Creatives DAO.

Here are some highlights of your proposal for transparency:

• Proposal follows the guidelines
  • Proposal is well-organize and easy to understand
  • Asked amount for each initiative are adequate and justified
  • Inquiries are properly answered and gave clarity

Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao , so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts . Also, Feel free to join our Discord server to post your monthly reports and funding proposals for better organization.

Looking forward to your report :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Thank you for the approval @kc_sollano @creativesdao-council :purple_heart:

Lfg!

3 Likes

So glad to see the proposal was approved. Loving getting to know your wonderful community! :sunny:

3 Likes

Thank you so much Sarah, your vibration resonates with us and we look forward to building together soon. :mechanical_arm::purple_heart:

3 Likes