[REPORT] AfroStar Guild Kids Project February report

We did it again! bless up

ZIA
Four videos was selected From ZIA’s TikTok videos, We pulled it down, so we can mint it exclusively as NFTs.

We broadcasted it live on our Telegram channel,
which gave us 13 new members on-boarded from the ad we made for the event.

Minted videos are down below.

we also supported her with $100 USD

meanwhile we are gonna add $50 to her money for encouragement and support next week

people onboarded

chidinma1.near
godboy.near
id_creator.near
duchesswinnie.near
kaylord.near
tracyhans.near
allengram0.near
jemimah0.
fashola7.near
obalola4.near
midwayjo.near
ogaberry.near
samuelpj.near

Chinelo’s was trained, her project wasnt recorded in a day, she had to come back to studio a week after, because of her school.
She only have chance during weekends, her project has successfully been recorded. mixed but yet to be masterd! once it is mastered, its gonna be minted for her. everything will be done by march 10

@bgem

1 Like

Was Chinelo’s project ever minted? I am having a hard time finding the location of it!

1 Like

Thanks @adrianseneca, for the Question Chinelo’s project was never minted yet because of the restriction of working with kids

at a point we are contemplating on switching this project away from the minor, so if we could still go ahead to mint this project we can mint it tomorrow but if not, we will just switch with someone else thats not a kid. :partying_face:

1 Like

Ah yes! This makes sense, thanks so much for the update! Definitely stay in accordance with the community decision around children here. I was just updating myself on reports to stay up to date with your progress :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much @adrianseneca
And definitely, all our projects will be completed by this month! And Trust me huge stuff coming in as we progress! :heart:One love 🫶🏾