[REPORT] AC-DAO: January-February

AC-DAO started the new year with ambitious goals. We are focused on expanding the impact and strengthening the NEAR and Aurora ecosystem. January and February were months of significant achievements and activity in which AC-DAO demonstrated its dedication to the mission and vision to attract new participants and support projects in the ecosystem.

Social media growth

Twitter from 430 to 661
Telegram from 327 to 559
Near Social from 34 to 80

SMM Report - LINK

AMA Sessions

AMA Session with Mental Maze

AMA Session with PipeFlare

AMA Session with Galaxy Exchanges

Projects support

Mental Maze
Pipeflare
Sookast

During January and February, we made significant progress in our grant program, achieving good results in our ongoing projects and laying the foundation for the technical potential of the Aurora ecosystem.

In February we established contact with Aurora Labs and now we are directly identifying strong funders who will be able to realize their idea and promote it in the Aurora & NEAR ecosystem.

Our partnership with Gaming DAO

We are happy to support any DAO, our first partner was Gaming DAO.
From our side, we sent ambassadors to support an ecosystem project like Zomland. The first task was to increase activity on telegram chat as well as on the Twitter page. In addition, our video maker will post a video about Zomland on his channel and back it up with several posts on his Telegram channel over the next few days.

Ambassador Program

The Ambassadors program demonstrated significant success, engaging nearly 100 Ambassadors over a 20-day period. They were outstandingly active, successfully completing 2,350 tasks that included support for social media and ecosystem applications.
These numerous tasks encompass support for various social networks and key ecosystem applications, including:

Social Networks:

Ecosystem Applications:

• Aurora Pass
  • HERE WALLET
  • Zomland
  • Aurora 2048
  • Wordl
  • Mental Maze
  • NEAR Social

Reposts, Likes and Subscriptions on Social Media (Ac Dao, Aurora, Near, Ndc, Here Wallet, Zomland, Mental Maze):

Tasks: 14
Completed: 894 times

Downloading, using and reviewing Apps (Aurora Pass, Here Wallet):
Tasks: 4
Completed: 295 times

Using Ecosystem Apps (Zomland, 2048, Wordl, Mental Maze, Near Social):
Tasks: 10
Completed: 669 times

Writing Posts about Ecosystem Projects:
Tasks: 10
Completed: 521 times

Participating in NDC Calls:
Tasks: 2
Completed: 113 times

Ambassadors actively share their experiences on Twitter, creating posts about each of these projects and promoting them in their social networks. Their dedication and enthusiasm significantly amplify the impact of each application in our ecosystem, making their work invaluable to our success.

List of guilds that are officially onboard in the Ambassador Program:

Aurora Indonesia

Aurora Africa

Aurora India

Aurora Türkiye

Aurora Brazil

Each guild has an equal position in the Ambassador Programme and will expect to be paid according to the scope of the task.

Transactions & UAW

Check the dApps on DappRadar:

Aurora Community TipBot
Aurora 2048
WordleAurora

Join the Aurora Community DAO Telegram chat

If you have any questions, ask us directly in Telegram - Luchito, Techdir, YoNota

Follow us next months and don’t miss our key announcements and events!

28 Likes

Kudos to the AC-DAO team for an outstanding start to 2024!The growth in social media engagement is remarkable—Twitter, Telegram, and Near Social are buzzing with activity!
The project support lineup with Mental Maze, Pipeflare, and Sookast showcases a strategic commitment to fostering innovation within the ecosystem.
The strides in the grant program and laying the technical groundwork for the Aurora ecosystem are key pillars for sustainable growth.

Enthusiasm and dedication are truly shaping the ecosystem. The outreach on various social networks and ecosystem applications is amplifying the impact of each project.

Let’s support our guys!

Here’s to a fantastic March and beyond! Let’s keep the momentum rolling!

7 Likes

Shout-out to the AC- DAO team, they have been actively and constantly building.

I am honoured to be a part of the Ambassador program, helping to educate users about the Aurora ecosystem and the projects building in the ecosystem, the transparency from you guys is astonishing.

Look forward to supporting as best as I can.

More wins to you guys

6 Likes

This report is really insightful!

The AC-DAO team has been busy building the foundations for a thriving ecosystem. They’ve collaborated with innovative projects and are making strides in social media engagement. Their dedication and enthusiasm is driving the growth of the ecosystem, and their outreach is amplifying the impact of each project. This is just the beginning for AC-DAO, and the future looks bright.

3 Likes

Kudos to the AC DAO team for this amazing project. This project has had a massive impact on the ecosystem and I think the future is really bright. Keep up the innovations and yardwork.

4 Likes

Accolade to AC-DAO

I won’t fail to mention the miniPlayer tournament which I participated in. The games are really wonderful. Incase you are reading this and you haven’t tried playing their game, it’s not too late to check it out.

I must say the truth, I have never interacted with Near protocol before. Because of you guys, it was made possible.

Thank you guys.

Hoping to witness more from the team.

3 Likes

Glad to be part of this movement as an ambassador and supporting aurora ecosystem with all my capacity.
Aurora to the top​:heart_eyes::rocket:

3 Likes

This is a really great job from the AC DAO team and I am proud to be part of it and also I won’t fail to mention the tournament, top notch. i’m sure this has had a major impact on the ecosystem. Kudos to them.

3 Likes

I am one of the ambassadors of the Aurora Stars Force and have successfully completed all the available tasks in the talentum. This ambassador program has given her members a great opportunity to contribute to the growth of the NEAR Ecosystem globally and it’s linkages with other platforms like the Mentalmaze.

3 Likes

Speaking as an ambassador, I am sincerely happy to be part of this project, I like the energy in AURORA especially in the community.

AURORA has big potentials in WEB3.

Kudos to the team :+1:.
Keep building.

2 Likes

This is a very detailed report from AC-DAO

As an ambassador with Aurora the journey as been quite smooth. I get to learn everyday and i love what the devs and the community are building. The Ama session are well detailed.

I enjoyed playing in the mini tournament games as well

2 Likes

AURORA STAR FORCE is a dynamic ambassador program for enthusiasts of the Web3 and I am pleased to announce here that I am one of their dedicated ambassadors. We have collectively as a team to push the goal and objectives of the near protocol to a great stage. Our contributions has impact that yields the desirable result.

Kudos :+1: to Aurora
Long life Near

1 Like

The team has been hard at work, as they’ve been cooking vigorously behind the scene.:cook::fire:

A shout-out to the AC-DAO team.:clap:t4:

1 Like

What interest me most is the consistent growth and progress in operation. This wouldn’t be possible without the awesome effort and hard work of the AC-DAO team, kudos to them. More so, the fact that the efforts of the ambassadors are acknowledged also tells much about this great project, it really shows that the projects appreciates the efforts of their workers and all in their community. Great job team!

Well these are great achievements for the Near ecosystem. Waiting to see what the new quarter brings.

1 Like

This is a great achievement for the project. We are going to grow more stronger. Kudos to the team and everyone that has supported us .

1 Like

Great job and astounding growth! It’s just the beginning!

1 Like

It’s been an honor to be part of this awesome ecosystem providing utility and biulding value added projects in the space :green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

A huge step by Aurora to begin the expansion of its ecosystem through ambassadors. I have had the opportunity to work closely with the team and interact with numerous dApps thus far. The Aurora 2048 is among my fave dApps. I recently joined the AC-DAO gaming competition and even got a high score boosting me to the top of the leaderboard.

I’ve also gotten more insights about the ecosystem and made new friends and connections. The impact of the ambassors on community growth is just the beginning, good times ahead for Aurora and Near ecosystem.

1 Like

Sincerely, I’ll give you 10/10 on your presentation. You did great

1 Like