Report ( 10 Graffiti art for songcover )

Hii Creatives team
The bounty for 10 Graffiti set for songcover was a huge success as it triggered community interaction and collaborations between music artists and Grafitti artists.

We distributed $25 to the first 10 below

gbenga03.near

juanmarko.near

thesiren.near

h4des.near

shinymoi7.near

luluca_l.near

flygoa.near

joeja.near

ogaarinze.near

angelo2521.near

Also we received an audioNFTs from @fly in collaboration with @LulucaL artwork and will mint it in our Graffiti DAO store with equal split for both artists, also 2 other music artists have been able to select their arts for cover and planning towards finalizing it with the graffiti artist after which they’ll send to my mail. I think this bounty need to reoccur in a more advanced way in order to build healthy relationship and collaboration amongst the creatives.

To @creativesdao-council and the GraffitiDAO I’m grateful for the opportunity of experimenting this idea. We will keep sharing the artworks for anyone interested in using them as song cover to be minted.
Tagging @Ligaya @Albhion @Priyanka

Peace

5 Likes

Amazing initiative, I hope it keeps happening. Congratulations :clinking_glasses::raised_hands::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I am grateful to have participated and will be glad to be adding to it. How can we start? Cheers!

2 Likes