[REJECTED]launching of Cameroon artist Dao event in april 2024

We are glad to submit our FIRST Proposal UNDER Near AFRICA DAO APRIL 2024.

INTRODUCTION:-

DAO COUNCILS:-
@Jahzonemusician

@Arobojarule

alasta.near

CAMEROON ARTIST DAO IS LAUNCHING A NEAR EVENT TO collaboration with CAMEROON ARTIST for prominent events represents a significant face of our engagement strategy within the CAMEROON ARTIST DAO (FAG). However, it is important to emphasize that the Guild’s endeavors extend beyond these events, encompassing a comprehensive array of initiatives dedicated to nurturing and empowering our artistic community.
Free Workshops and Skill
Development:

FIRSTLY WE WILL LIKE TO REQUEST A 6 NEAR FOR SPUTNIK WALLET ON ASTRA+++++.

REPORT:-

The CAMEROON ARTIST DAO’s prides itself on offering a spectrum of free workshops aimed at honting the skills and talents of our community members. These workshops serve as platforms for continuous learning, ensuring artists stay updated with evolving trends and technologies within the creative realm.
Collaboration Opportunities:
Through regulars meeting and ama we facilitate a collaborative environment where artists and DEVELOPERS can converge, share insights, and collaborate on projects. This initiative cultivates a sense of camaraderie, promoting knowledge exchange and collective growth within the artistic community.
Sponsored Events and Partnerships:
Our involvement in sponsored events is part of a broader partnership strategy. We actively seek partnerships and sponsorships to enhance our community’s exposure to diverse opportunities. These partnerships open doors to events, competitions, and exhibitions, enabling our artists to showcase their work on larger platforms.
Because of our partnership with C.R.T.V. NFT COMMUNITIES WEB2 Community BLOGGERS are able to PROMOTE CAMEROON Blockchain/WEP3 ECOSYSTEM/NEAR PROTOCOL.
REGGAEDAO COLLABORATION WITH CAMEROON ARTIST DAO
SINCE WE HAVE BEEN IN THE SAME REGION WE WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO HOST AN EVENT WITH CAMEROON ARTIST ,
TO LAUNCH THE REGINAL DAO IN CAMEROON.

WE ARE USING THIS EVENT AS TOOLS TO EDUCATE AND ONBOARD WEB2 MEMBERS INTO WEB3 COMMUNITIES,

@Jahzonemusician
Is going to EDUCATE THEM ON THE EVENT GROUND, TOPICS :- WHAT’S NEAR?
WHAT’S A BLOCKCHAIN, WHAT’S A DAO, HOW TO BUILD A BOSS PROJECT,
HOW TO USE A NEAR WALLET, AND ALSO WHAT ADVANTAGE DO YOU GET WHEN MINTING YOUR SONGS ON MINTBASE.

IS GOING TO BE A MUSIC FESTIVAL, THAT ARE PERFORMING LIVE
WE HAVE FREESTYLE ARTIST, WITH A DJ SET AND DJ’S.

GOOD EVENTS LOCATION,

We are EXPECTING 200 -400 ATTENDANCE.

OUR GOALS:- 100-150 NEAR WALLETS and NEAR.SOCIAL.

THE FREESTYLE ARTIST ARE GOING TO GET A PRICE OF ONE NEAR T-SHIRT AND A NEW ACTIVE NEAR WALLETS AND NEAR SOCIALS.

ARTIST THAT ARE LIVE PERFORMING ARTIST WILL GET $50 EACH.

ARTIST PERFORMANCE THAT ARE FREE STYLE ON A BEAT WILL GET A T-SHIRT

WE ARE EXPECTING C.R.T.V. SO THAT THEY CAN SHOWCASE OUR EVENT ON CAMEROUN RADIO TELEVISION.( C.R.T.V). $200

DJ’S AND SET $150
T-SHIRTS $100

BANNERS/FLYERS $$50

Timeline and milestone.
APRIL 2024

LOCATION $150.

WALLET’S AND NEAR.SOCIAL $100

We have not been funded before but we have Collaboration with REGGAEDAO previous EVENT that was Funded under the CreativesDao Vatican,

But the report is here you can check it below :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Social medias platforms:- below :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I’m on Instagram as @cameroon_artist_dao. Get the app and follow me https://www.instagram.com/cameroon_artist_dao

https://x.com/DaoCameroon?t=PCQZP9Z2Th-FOHPVsy_5_g&s=09

thanks for taking your time to go through our Proposal :gift_heart::gift_heart::gift_heart::gift_heart:

FIVE TOP ARTIST $250.

Dao management $300

TOTAL REQUESTING FUND $1300
PLUS 6NEAR
DAO WALLET:-- jahzone.near
COUNCILS. @Jahzonemusician
@Arobojarule
Alasta.near

2 Likes

Hello!
Have you checked this https://gov.near.org/t/update-africa-dao-proposal-report-format/3822? If yes, I will advise you to make the proposal simple to understand.

A few things to highlight

• Who and who will take the education aspect of the event?
  • If your target is 50 persons, $1000 means $20 is paid for one person to get onboarded. This makes it a little poor.

Also, can we have a call with your team to better align this, please?

Thanks

2 Likes

Ok thanks for the updates, we can have a call but we need to put this time and date, we will TRY to details the Proposal
I WILL DO THE EDUCATION AND ONBOARDING.

1 Like

This Proposal is the one we are SUBMITTING now, the university tour will be next month,
Thanks LEADERS

1 Like

What’s the difference between Reggae DAO and Cameron Artist DAO?

Can your team please differentiate this?

Proposals needs to be clear on the exact community that is requesting funding.

1 Like

REGGAEDAO is a global Community, CAMEROON ARTIST DAO IS A REGIONAL
YOU CAN CHECK THE INTRODUCTION

This was may 2023
We have been active for over a year now without getting Funded,
We only COLLABORATE WITH REGGAEDAO TO BE ACTIVE AND THE LAST EVENT REGGAEDAO HAD WAS THT REGGAEDAO COLLABORATION WITH CAMEROON ARTIST DAO.
YOU CAN CHECK THE REPORTS OF THE TWO DAO’S

Hope my reply got u clerify?

1 Like

This is the first month the African DAO is looking to get funded by the NDC.

We want to keep things simple for now. I will advice the Cameroon DAO puts up a proposal.

Since the reggae DAO is Global, Globe DAO or Creatives DAO can find it’s ideas.

For the Cameroon DAO, we can sync on the best practices to make this stronger and better

3 Likes

This Proposal is CAMEROON ARTIST DAO PROPOSAL
Please is there anything we need to do again?

And also the reason we mentioned reggaedao is Because of our previous Report was a COLLABORATION WITH REGGAEDAO

1 Like

What kind of workshops, please?

2 Likes

Can you please point me to content from your previous events that are on any NFT platforms on NEAR?

I see this is a great initiative. Knowing what you mean by alpha calls and how you intend to keep these artists in the NFT space will be good.

The event isn’t an issue. The main thing is the retention rate.

2 Likes

EDUCATIONAL WORKSHOP’S AND ALSO TEACH THEM HOW TO USE NEAR DABS
And more of the web3 ECOSYSTEMS

1 Like

The COLLABORATIONS WITH REGGAEDAO EVENT IS GOING TO BE ON MINTBASE AND

Basically the Alpha caller Is in charge of Finding investment opportunities in other projects
Weather NFTS or Crypto

After Funding this opportunity, he shares them his Community
As investment recommendation.
Indicating Entry and Exit price.
We Call this alpha call
Zoom , discord, and twitter space is and alpha call

We are going to MINT the videos on MINTBASE AND ALSO mint THEIR songs as NFTS, USING THE CAMEROON ARTIST DAO MINTBASE STORE,
WE ARE PLANNING TO OPEN A GALARY AT MINTBASE

1 Like

The times for these events show SEPT. Is it last SEPT or the one of 2024?

I have explored minting songs as NFTs before and in as much as it sounds cool, most of those don’t get purchased and artists don’t have interest in the process.

Have you explored other products on NEAR that supports streaming on the blockchain? Talking of MintingMusic, Loozr, Tamago etc?

2 Likes

I think September is a mistake let me do a little correction,
The event is April 2024

Tamago is our future plans in MINTING on a streaming platform

1 Like

I am talking about the flyer

2 Likes

Ohh was last year event that we COLLABORATE WITH REGGAEDAO,
It was successful :heart::heart::heart:
Hope I answer your questions sir .
Is there anything else we need to do , that brings more clerifycation?

We have not been funded before but we have Collaboration with REGGAEDAO previous EVENT that was Funded under the CreativesDao Vatican,

But the report is here you can check it below :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Social medias platforms:- below :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I’m on Instagram as @cameroon_artist_dao. Get the app and follow me https://www.instagram.com/cameroon_artist_dao

https://x.com/DaoCameroon?t=PCQZP9Z2Th-FOHPVsy_5_g&s=09

thanks for taking your time to go through our Proposal :gift_heart::gift_heart::gift_heart::gift_heart:

1 Like

Thank you for your proposal, please could you share your previous funding and reports including your social media handles…

1 Like

@Jahzonemusician I can see you have been an active members of the Ecosystem. I just want to know your onboarding process, retention process and how u would carryout workshop activities. These are Paramount areas that is beneficial to the ecosystem. Thanks

3 Likes

Thanks for the question asking for clarification.

We will be tageting 100-150 NEWIES with new near WALLETs with near social’s ACOUNT

The process of the workshop is going to be one of the mejure onboarding process,

Open innovation strategy workshop<

Open innovation strategy workshop helps you to define your ecosystems’ basic principles for openess

E.G (1).

OPENING OF NEAR WALLETS USING AND AIRDROP LINK OR USING AN EXISTING WALLET…

(2) OPENING OF NEAR.SOCIAL ACCOUNT AND HOW TO USE THE NEAR DAPPS.

AMA’S CAN HELP US TOO

HOPE MY ANSWER ARE CLERIFIED ???

1 Like

The event will last for how many days?

2 Likes