[REJECTED]launching of Cameroon artist Dao event in april 2024

Actually the event launching is going to be one day but the workshop and ONBOARDING process will start from the 6-29th we will have about three days for workshops,ama,

We will start with the C.R.T.V promotion to announce about the launching Of the first Near regional Community in CAMEROON.

( CAMEROON ARTIST DAO ).

2ndly We start with the EDUCATIONAL AND ONBOARDING ama,/workshop.

3rdly we Launched the DAO EVENT WHICH WE ARE STILL GOING TO EDUCATE THEM WITH ONBOARDING.

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR QUATIONS, LET ME KNOW IF WE NEED SOME MORE ADJUSTMENT, BECAUSE I HAVE TALK WITH MY TEAM AND THIS IS HOW WE PROGRAM THE EVENT

1 Like

After several questions and answers, i am yet to find this event fitting into this stage of funding. Hence, I am not supporting it.

I will advise you to collaborate to build a standing NEAR Cameroon community that is not only focused on artists. Thanks

2 Likes

Thanks very much BROTHER,

We are yet to launch the CAMEROON ARTIST DAO EVENT before stepping into campus tour to onbord DEVELOPERS,
We promise to do what you have said in the next FUNDING ROUND.
Thatā€™s why we want to start by ONBOARDING artist to spread the word of near into the CAMEROON music industry before Campus tour,
We promise to onbord not only Artist but DEVELOPERS TOO

1 Like

I will wait to see what your community will do ONLINE before I show my support. For now, letā€™s get the community together to build Cameroon.
My major reasons for not supporting at this stage

1. The event seems more as way of bringing artists together to do music only. I will however wait for the report of the funding you have from another DAO to change my mind.

2. You mentioned alpha calls and that is a bit of financial advice and we donā€™t support that. We are to build communities around the NEAR tech and not ask people to invest.

3. I will wait and see your team host AMAs or make videos around NEAR fully.

1 Like

We have not been Funded ever since may 2023 but being ACTIVE by COLLABORATIONS with REGGAEDAO

And all the REPORTS are in the Proposal

We are not only focusing on artist, we are going to use the c.r.t.v to promote the event by letting everyone to be aware about the up coming PROJECTS AND how the Near ecosystems is coming to cameroon.
And inform DEVELOPERS to contact us with the whatsapp or call.
Is no only for Artist but we are going to use what we have at the moment (ARTIST)
To help us do the event successfully

About the Alpha call I and my team has talk about it and we decided to remove such ideas, I can do the correction now

We have not been Funded ever but still we are ACTIVE and creating new near WALLETs with near socialā€™s to our members and aiming to onbord all members we just need this SUPPORT at the moment to make it a big NEWS

You can check the correction were I mentioned alpha on the PROPOSAL is a bit adjustment,

The reason reggaedao is COLLABORATING with CAMEROON ARTIST DAO is Because the founder is @Jahzonemusician

We are using the Artist and content creator, to ONBOARD DEVELOPERS and everyone in the region .

I will to know the funding REPORTS you want to see so I can tag it here sir
Please we need this SUPPORT at the moment to meet our Goals beƧause we are aiming 1000000 Cameroonians to be ONBORDED this year 2024 as for the AMA you give us a time so we both can make a video call or ama
My team is ready and the best to work with in CAMEROON at the moment.

This CREATIVESDAO HAS FUNDED REGGAEDAO AND THEY COLLABORATE WITH CAMEROON ARTIST DAO, WAS SO SUCCESSFUL.
THE ENERGY IS HERE NOW LETā€™S EXPLOIT IT ON BUILDING

1 Like

I think as suggested by @IgbozeIsrael schedule a call so we get to meet your team.

2 Likes

Good morning great LEADERS we are ready to makea call today by 2-6 pm , if the Africa dao Councils can give us a time then we will appreciate it, waiting to know the exact time for the call so that I and my team can join the ama

1 Like

It will be communicated. Thanks

1 Like