[REJECTED] Cameroon reality onboarding and educational campus seminar with active near users. may 2024

As a part of CAMEROON ARTIST DAO LEADER and one of the CREATIVESDAO LEADER which was United under REGGAEDAO and inspired by the democracy and love in the Blockchain community.

As part of my own way to give back to the community and expose the potentials in African traditional and digital creators through onboarding them into the Near ecosystem with their Near wallet address set up and motivated enough to stay consistent in their creative space also help them explore the sweet potentials of using the Near Mintbase / AURORA/ from the split revenue,forever royalties,cheap gas / STREAMING and some other features .

In order to achieve this,knowing the environment and how we react to informations I prefer we (CAMEROON ARTIST DAO)) Takes COVID protocols during this reality onboarding & education seminar to set up a minimum 300 creators , with DEVELOPERS.

educate & onboard them to the Near blockchain ecosystem as well as minting their piece in Near Mintbase under the CAMEROON ARTIST DAO network.(MINTBASE STORE) AND PRACTICING ON HOW TO BUILD A BOSS PROJECT.

IN RETAIL WE ARE HAVING A COMMUNITY ACTIVITY WHICH KEEP THE NEW ONBOARDED MEMBERS TO BE USEFUL IN THE NEAR DAPPS.
COMMUNITY BOUNTY AND GAMES WITH WALLET CREATIONS, BUILDING ON BOSS AND WORKSHOP,
CREATION OF NEAR SOCIAL.

WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A NEAR CONTENT CRATOR BOUNTY ON TIKTOK , FACEBOOK REEL, AND INSTAGRAM USING CAMEROON ARTIST DAO SOCIAL MEDIAS TAG AND NEAR AFRICA TAG TOO.
IN ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS ACTIVITY YOU MOST CREATE A NEW NEAR WALLET IF YOU DON’T HAVE ONE , CREAT NEW NEAR SOCIAL , REQUEST TO BE A MEMBER IN ASTRA++ AND ALSO SHARE YOUR NEAR CONTENT TO 1-5K FOR THE WINNING PRICE THAT WILL BE PAID IN NEAR.
REQUESTING $1200
DAO MANAGEMENT $300
6NEAR FOR ASTRA++ CREATION.
TOTAL $1500.
WALLET:- CAMEROONARTISTDAO.NEAR

DO A CONTENT OF NEAR AND SHARE IT TO 1K-5K TAGGING CAMEROON ARTIST DAO AND NEAR AFRICA DAO.
AND WIN FROM THE VIEWS AND LIKES WITH COMMENT TO ENGAGE WITH THE WEB2 MEMBER TO ONBOARD THEM INTO WEB3 ECOSYSTEM NEAR PROTOCOL,

EXAMPLE

CAMEROON ARTIST DAO is a platform of Pan-Africanist creators and ARTIST WITH DEVELOPERS supporting each other’s dreams and fighting together to make a positive change in Africa and with the front lead of the leaderboard we will spearhead this seminars through the influences of our SCHOOLS entertainment & social partners like 237MUSIC INDUSTRY/ MUSIC / 237 INTERTAINMENT/ 237 MAGAZINE (NEWS PAPER) / ALPHA BETTER RECORDS and other creative space that can help make sure the project is a consistent success.

Planning to kick off this reality onboarding seminar in West/CENTRAL Africa ,CAMEROON REGIONS.

will be the starting point of the ONBOARD 1000 AFRICANS envisioned AND DEVELOPERS by CAMEROON ARTIST DAO.

which will take place in 3 CITIES with high ranking creators/DEF. (LIMBE, BUEA and DUALA)
of CAMEROON an African country.

The maximum amount for this proposal is $1500 for the 1/3 reality CAMPOS seminar in CAMEROON.

Near wallet:
CAMEROONARTISTDAO.NEAR

This seminar is scheduled to hold in 2nd week of MAY and will be covered to be showcased in the local Television channels and Newspapers we partner with here in AFRICA in order to reach out to traditional creators and every website or link related to Near blockchain will be inclusive.

Thanks for the platform

IN oder to achieve this goal;

Firstly,we have LIMBE, BUEA and DUALA.

For the first phase of NEAR REALITY CAMPUS ONBOARDING SEMINAR IN AFRICA(1/3)

VENUE = $250

STAFF WELFARE BOUNTY=$200 NEAR

BLOG/RADIO/POSTER promotion=$350 NEAR
DOCUMENTATION= $300 NEAR

Basically,this activities
breakdown is same with the remaining Cities in West/Central Africa, CAMEROON.We plan to use our TIKTOKand the @CAMEROON ARTIST DAO/REGGAEDAO instagram handle for the blog related documentations like the pictures,videos and interviews and other related articles we get during the activity.
/ RED CARPET FLEX / GRAPHICS / REFRESHMENT / VIDEOGRAPHER for the NEAR ONBOARDING REALITY SEMINAR phase 1 (LIMBE EDITION), and to buy the team time for promotions of the flex,social MEDIAS, LOCAL TV CHANNEL.

We have 14th May 2024 in mind for the first edition here in Limbe CIty and from my team’s budget we request for 1500 NEAR to get things done from the location, SOCIAL MEDIAS , BLOGGER, and team welfare

Payout wallet:
CAMEROONARTISTDAO.NEAR

We are REQUESTING A TOTAL SUM OF $1500 EACH EDUCATION SEMINAR 1/3.

Total amount of the three Face :- $4500 + $1500 6NEAR
TOTAL-----:- $6000 PLUS 6NEAR
Timeline of the SEMINAR IS THREE MONTHS/
MAY/JUNE/JULY.

First edition is $1500
Second Edition is $1500
Third Edition is$1500
TOTAL OF $4500.

WALLETS.
CAMEROONARTISTDAO.NEAR

COUNCILS MEMBERS :-
@JAHZONEMUSICIAN
@AROBOJARULE
@ALASTA.NEAR

2 Likes

I have responded to you on BOS page, let me copy and paste it here

Thanks for submitting your proposal

Your post event KPIs are unclear, and i mentioned to others that we won’t be able to support campus tours and activities from all submissions.

For these reasons, I won’t be supporting your proposal. colab with @IgbozeIsrael for guidance, alignment, and the proper structure to apply for the next round. Thanks

1 Like