narau.near @narau
raissa.near @raissalaban

Timeline requesting: 4 weeks

Target DAO: fradao.sputnik-dao.near

Total Requested Funding Amount: $1126

Roadmap:

Project & Timeline:

4 weeks

Elaboration of a PDF explaining how to navigate on Blender’s interface, create objects, edit objects, add modifiers, edit materials and export the files.
Time requested: 40 hours
Value: $ 200

Week 01:

Onboarding
Goal: 8 new wallets + 12 fraDAO current members
Explain the workshop, supporting for download and create new wallets
Value: $ 100

Week 02:

First class will be given to two groups (the dates and times will be voted by our DAO members interested). In this first class I’ll present Blender’s interface, the mesh options available, how to edit these objects, what are modifiers, how to apply and edit the parameters of skin, subdivide and mirror modifiers, how to change objects’ colors and material parameters.
Time requested: 2 hours/meet
Values: $ 200

Week 03:

Second class will be individual, the date and time will be chosen by the student. I’ll answer queries, discuss the student’s ideia and I’ll give support to elaborate their individual project.
Value: $ 250

Week 04:

Third class will be individual, the date and time will be chosen by the student. I’ll answer the final queries, check the projects, and teach them how to add light, take pictures and export the file.
Value: $ 250

At the end of the workshop, the students will mint their 3D objects at Techne 3D store. At least one art per student is expected = 20 NFTs.
Value: $26 to create Techne3D store.

Why is this action necessary?

Our DAO members showed interest in learning 3D modeling at Blender to make 3D avatars to navigate at Near Hub since we intend to do a VR art festival in September. And also because some of them wish to start doing 3D art.

Our strategy
Narau will offer a 4 weeks workshop of Blender for beginners to fraDAO and the students will produce at least one 3D object that will be minted at Techne3D store (Mintbase).

Where
The workshop will happen through Google Meet, the DAO members will vote the best dates and times to these meets.

Conclusion
Our main objective with this workshop is to introduce 3D modeling in our DAO with an easy language to enable our artists to produce 3D objects and add this new knowledge in their arts.

Next Steps
Narau will help them to add these avatars at Near Hub and support them with further queries.

Any doubts or suggestions, we will be available for clarification.

Thanks,

Narau

4 Likes

Very cool congrats fradao

3 Likes

Nice I always wanted to learn blender!!

4 Likes

cool! what language workshops will be in? :blush:
and if you’re going to record it?

also we’re waiting for approval our bounty about wearable creation that repeat real designed clothes

would be awesome to collaborate :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The workshop will be in Portuguese. I’ll not record it, because most times my students like to let their cameras on to talk to me. So I would need to ask them all permission.

WOW! Your project seems amazing, can I participate? I would love to learn it.

3 Likes

now it’s approved and i’m happy to invite you participate in it.
as soon as we create a bounty with all details and specifications , all the DAOs will be informed about it :slight_smile:

2 Likes