[Proposal] Youtube Marketing (CIS) September - October

Youtube promotion on my own Youtube Channel - In Crypto we Trust (CIS Audience)
Link - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTMPt-sZo9Vuhc_pZxbHw2w/videos
In total I have 5.8K subscribers, first video posted 3 years ago, in total have 438 videos with average view count of 1.5k - 2K

Type of marketing: advertising, social networks, influencers
Goal: expand the NEAR ecosystem and make game projects on this blockchain the most popular

Marketing activity: I plan to make reviews of interesting game projects on the Near Blockchain, and also make educational videos for those who are just getting acquainted with this ecosystem

I have already create a lot of content about projects on the Near blockchain :

Financing details :
7 new video reviews - 250*7 - 1750$
Wallet ID: trustcrypto.near

1 Like

Hello, could you share the list of the projects?

Statistics look a little bit weird, for example:

2.2 K views, but only 38 likes and not any comments at all.

Thanks for the proposal. A few questions:

• What NEAR games and projects do you plan to review and how do you select them?
  • Do you have any metrics or information you can share about how past activities and content have led to more NEAR users or adoption?
  • How will your content encourage active users and active wallets on NEAR?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi @Bustamante i would also like to see a detailed list of the projects you intend to review. Thanks

1 Like

I plan to create reviews for the following projects at the moment, if you approve :
Sweat Еconomy
ZomLand
Hash Rush
Battlemon
Castle Overlord
Multiverse Fighters
Exverse

I plan to create reviews for the following projects at the moment, if you approve :
Sweat Еconomy
ZomLand
Hash Rush
Battlemon
Castle Overlord
Multiverse Fighters
Exverse

Sweat Еconomy
ZomLand
Hash Rush
Battlemon
Castle Overlord
Multiverse Fighters
Exverse
All the latest Near videos on the topic of P2E were highly appreciated by the teams and liked my content. Now this is a trend and P2E makes it easier for ordinary users to get acquainted with the blockchain and transactions in NEAR

approve my proposal?

Hello, have you reached the game projects yet?

• Zomland received $10k from Marketing DAO;
  • Exverse can cover marketing from its budget;
  • Battlemon, Hash Rush, Metamoon, Mfighters, and Pixeldapps had plans to apply for a Marketing DAO grant.

Sorry, I can’t approve your proposal.

Sorry, i am unable to support this proposal.

Thanks for your proposal,

I’ve conferred with some of our Russian speaking community members. There were some concerns in the past regarding some of the projects that were covered (‘scam coins’).

I do believe in projects reinventing themselves and improving over time. I would encourage you to continue creating content about NEAR and Aurora and come back for a proposal in a few weeks time.

At this point I am unable to support this proposal.