[Closed] Youtube promotion Budget - In Crypto we Trust (CIS) August - September

Youtube promotion on my own Youtube Channel - In Crypto we Trust (CIS Audience)
Link - IN КРИПТОВАЛЮТА WE TRUST - YouTube
In total I have 5.83K subscribers, first video posted 3 years ago, in total have 438 videos with average view count of 1.5k - 2K

Type of marketing: advertising, social networks, influencers
Goal: expand the NEAR ecosystem and make game projects on this blockchain the most popular

Marketing activity: I plan to make reviews of interesting game projects on the Near Blockchain, and also make educational videos for those who are just getting acquainted with this ecosystem

I have already create a lot of content about projects on the Near blockchain :

Financing details:
4 new video reviews - 250*5 - 1250$
Wallet ID: trustcrypto.near

Good evening; unfortunately, I cannot support your proposal because you promote scam projects on your channel. Thanks

2 Likes

for example, which scam projects do I promote?? what makes you think that?

Scam, Ponzi scheme.

Screen Shot 2022-08-18 at 5.11.29 PM
Screen Shot 2022-08-18 at 5.12.03 PM

Fraud.

1 Like

Thanks for your proposal,

As the content of the videos is un Russian, I will defer to Dacha (native speaker) to assess them.

In regards to other content promoted on the channel:

• NEAR is an early ecosystem and we have to be mindful of the brand we are building. First impressions matter and having users consume NEAR related content from the same source sharing potential scams potentially represents more harm than benefit.
  • While we can’t control who creates NEAR content, we do have a responsibility to distribute community funds in a way that discourages exploitative behaviour.

Thanks,

1 Like

It was a long time ago, and as you now see a lot of scam on the crypt market, there is always a disclaimer about risks and warnings about possible loss of funds in the video. I participated in video contests in Near and Aurora and won prizes. So you can 't accuse me of taking down scam projects . I suggest you cooperate, watch my last 20 videos and rate them

she is not constructive, she says that I promote scam projects, and gives an example, but it was a long time ago, the cryptocurrency market was different, ok, let’s say someone takes a review about the project, he scams, no matter for what reasons, but they will blame the one who told about it, right? this is nonsense and I do not understand why I am not given the opportunity of a grant, since I am a prize-winner of competitions from Near and Aurora

you is not constructive, you says that I promote scam projects, and gives an example, but it was a long time ago, the cryptocurrency market was different, ok, let’s say someone takes a review about the project, he scams, no matter for what reasons, but they will blame the one who told about it, right? this is nonsense and I do not understand why I am not given the opportunity of a grant, since I am a prize-winner of competitions from Near and Aurora

This proposal does not meet my requirements. Unable to support

what requirements have I violated ?