[Approved] VanDAO x BeatDAO Audio NFT Collaboration

Bridging The Gap With A Blockchain Rap

To kick off 2022 and my first series of tracks fueled by VanDAO I am proposing a collaboration with BeatDAO for the creation of an official Rare Vandal Anthem :rocket:

See post here

Beat Selection

Together with members of the BeatDAO I will listen to samples submitted by the beat making community. After picking the track I feel most fits the theme for the Rare Vandal Anthem I will request a rough 4 minute version of the beat to start writing.

Process

• Once the beat is selected the & lyrics written, I will engage @squattingPigeon to record in his studio here in Lisbon.

• I will send a raw vocal track to the chosen producer so they can arrange the song accordingly and send it back to me fully mixed & arranged to the best of their abilities.

• With all the files in place we will then master the song.

Request:

• Beat Purchase, Mix & Arrangement - $300
  • Recording (2hrs) - $100
  • Mastering (4hrs) - $100

Total Request = $500

Additional Details:

• Some BTS footage will be taken on both sides from the producer and during the recording and mastering sessions to be used as promo material.

• The Rare Vandal [Anthem] Audio NFT is planned to be done together with Tenk as a yet to be tried series drop, stay tuned for more on this!

• All participants will receive an equitable split on both the sale & forever royalty. A % will also be allocated to the VanDAO treasury.

• The Official Drop will take place in The Playground sometime early March 2022.

Future possibilities could include commissioning a music video, comic or additional content to supplement the release.

9 Likes

Awesome idea, letโ€™s do this!

4 Likes

Definitely! Just awaiting the confirmation of funding for December. Once itโ€™s in Iโ€™ll begin initiating the collabo with BeatDAO!

3 Likes

Can a rapper also win to be able to earn a spot to be featured on the track? It would be great to be on a rare vandal anthem

4 Likes

Not this one, but in the future there will be more collaborations announced!

2 Likes

We should do a mixtape at some point! Really looking forward to hearing what the beat makers come up with! :heart:

1 Like