Proposal to transfer Sacred Waters DAO

1. Wrote and submitted DAOcubator proposal -
  2. Zoom meetings with leaders of the Selvame del Tren collective introducing them to the concept of the NEAR protocol blockchain and the DAO ( 10 hours)
  3. Live meeting at Playa del Carmen at the Camila Jaber presentation to coordinate with the team, talked about the DAO and how can be used to organize the group and facilitate our efforts towards achieving our goal and started introduction to onboarding with the NEARdrop wallets and QR codes.
  4. Travel expenses
  5. Creating a written, graphic and video presentation for the group so they can understand this technologies in the clearest and simplest way.
  6. Around 8 hours of mentorship and advisory meetings with our DAO structure mentors and advisors.
  7. Attended around 20 hours of online meetings to strategize about how our collective will be working, plans of action, how to use NFTs to fund travel expenses from group leaders to go talk to the president (they already travel there but the president of Mexico cancelled the meeting a few hours before), create media material such as fliers, videos, online content, etc. to sent a clear message to all the media and social media channels that are amplifying our message.
  8. Planning the different NFTs collections
  9. Translation of documents for presentations
  10. Got 20 new drop wallets to start onboarding
  11. One on one meetings with new DAO members and onboarding the to the Near Wallet and the AstroDao platform and Sacred Waters DAO
  12. Weekly updates on Creatives DAO forum
  13. Organizing next live and online onboarding with leadership of the group
  14. Wrote supplementary proposals on Marketing and Creatives
  15. Added signup instructions into our Website from RegenTulum.com to facilitate the process of people getting into the Near Wallets https://es.regentulum.com/near
  16. Translated documents for the Selvamedeltren collective to reach out for international help through our Sacred Waters campaign mentor John Quigley and his network of international environmental organizations and personalities.
  17. We are expanding the scope of our collective to include not only the Route 5 of the train but the following routes that will be also be impacting jungle, archeological sites and underground rivers, lagoons and the unique biodiversity of the area.
  18. Need to buy new computer to work efficiently on the cause
  19. Having our new team members taking the NCA certification
  20. Researching on the best ways for the group to communicate, organize information and be more efficient and start to introduce it to the group so we switch from what seems unefficient at this point that we are using only WhatsApp as the primary way of organizing.

Target: @regentulummich.near Total: 60 NEAR

Target: @shiftshapr.near Total: 40 NEAR

3 Likes

Greetings @godofnfts @adrianseneca

We would love your input.

Please give us comments on @regentulummich’s proposal. This is a proposal that we would like to put up for funding through the Sacred Waters DAO. Is this OK? Is this sufficiently written out?
E.g., should the computer and travel expenses be broken out? Or is this level of detail ok for our DAO?

1 Like

Hey there,

It looks like you all have been doing a lot of great work and I am really happy to have you guys in the NEAR Ecosystem brining your impactful work. This is a great overview of what you have been up to! Although, I am not sure which vertical you are submitting this proposal to? I think once you specify where you are requesting your funding from you can move forward with outlining your proposal in alignment with whichever vertical’s proposal guidelines are!

4 Likes

Please change my near wallet to shiftshapr.near.

After that as a council, I approve submitting to the DAO as two separate proposals to transfer funds: one to me and one to you.

1 Like

Hi Adrian
Thank you or your reply.
We are submitting this to the SACRED WATERS DAO and just wanted to be transparent and also get feedback.
Thank you

1 Like

Thanks so much for the clarity! It’s awesome that you are updating the community with all you have done and embodying transparency. Cheers to you!

3 Likes

I wish we get all the power of a DAO to show the world what a group of people that love nature are capable of doing. People united are stronger than a train

4 Likes

Thank you guys!!
Thanks for all your work and effort and work for this mission and the developing, onboarding and on land use of the Near Ecosystem!!
So glad to be working with you! and exited to work on the DAOs growing and developing.

3 Likes

Amazing work Mich and all. Thanks for all you guys are doing for this and to support the rest of us in getting acquainted with NEAR in all different aspects. Looking forward to seeing the fruits of hard labor pay of with this and many other proposals and DAOs in the works. And to feeling more comfortable and at ease with the processes to continue to work with this amazing team on all.:pray:t2:

2 Likes