[Proposal] Tama Island DAO, Metaverse Events - March/April 2022

Absolutely! Apologies for the lack of detail there. I will make this adjustment.

1 Like

Hi there! I am in the process of adding those individual proposals now. I was waiting til things got sorted out with our DAO council to make the updates. I will be adding each one and linking them to this proposal over the weekend. Thank you again!

1 Like

Hi again! So since things took some time to get organized as far as the individual proposals, I have changed the requested budget to be for this coming month. However, one event we hosted in March that we would like to request funding for still would be the EXIT LIQUIDITY installation to compensate @zeitwarp for his time & efforts creating this awesome artwork, and being the first art installation to showcase in the NEAR Hub metaverse.

Can these requests be considered during the coming funding request window starting April 1st?

2 Likes

Tamago has been a spot to be and chill with mates, the island is so beautiful you know, love the scenery with great musics too!

1 Like

Tama island is dope, tamago is a goal and we’ll keep the vibe :100: Lfg

2 Likes

Tama, my Tama :two_hearts::two_hearts:

Tama Island has been home to me and a most diverse collage of other incredible Art and artistes.

Support from @creativesdao-council will help drive the initiative to greater heights.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Since i attended my first Tamago hangout on the Tama Island, I’ve not missed one.

Would be nice to have this approved so we keep enjoying the music.

Kudos to the team @coyotefugly and @clarian

UNI the DJ guys also do a really great job

2 Likes

thanks Tamago team for such amazing experience with you <3
it was great to work with you, to receive every time we need perfect guidance that even 1st party was hold great (from our opinion :blush:)
[Proposal] GoaDAO - first Metaverse party - #17 by johanga

looking forward to perform more parties on Tamago :dancer:

2 Likes

Keep up all the good work with Tamago!!!

4 Likes

Really enjoyed dropping EXIT LIQUIDITY on Tama Island…

:+1: :musical_note: :notes: :headphones:

2 Likes

It was an exciting show @zeitwarp :zap:

2 Likes

Go Tama Island :grinning: :rocket: :blue_heart:

Hey thnx - glad u liked it :+1:
:headphones: :notes: :headphones:

I’ve been streaming in tamago for weeks now, there’s a lot of cool tracks to be discovered and listened too. The community is exponentially rising both in terms of listeners and as well as artists/composers who’s showing their all kinds of creativeness in making their own music. I really can’t wait for the upcoming tamago features and events!! :heart: :notes: :metal: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m amaze on Tama’s growth and objectives. I joined one of the event and enjoy streaming musics on tama island. It’s so nice to see tamago bring more great music and artists!

1 Like

As a mentee, I must say Tamago has been the perfect project to work with. I have enjoyed every step of the process

2 Likes

Love the room at Near Hub

1 Like

Hey @coyotefugly & the Tamago team. Looks like this is addressed to the marketing doa but is tagged under creatives.

1 Like

My mistake! I have corrected it to the Creatives DAO. Thanks for pointing that out!

Ok, thanks for correcting @coyotefugly , in the case that this is directed to the Creatives dao I will give some feedback on the above proposal:

• This proposal has been listed as one that had funding granted but this is not the case. It also states a timeline of April as well, which is quite confusing. Can you clarify?

• In order to be applicable for the first month of funding, a dao needs an introduction to the dao linked in the proposal.

• First month’s funding for new daos is capped at $2000 and projects are not funded retrospectively in general.

• In your astrodao there are two wallets, “tamastream.near” and “coyotefugly.near”. This doesn’t match up with the council members above. Can you clarify?

Here are two links with a lot of info and guidance to help you along the way:

Thanks!