I am proposing the following activities to be performed during my stay with the MotionDAO residency at k.format gallery for August (4-9 August 2022):
On-boarding workshop and POAP token.
The proof of attendance token will be used as a way to onboard up to 100 wallets during the documenta15 art fair in Kassel.
After creating the wallet, the visitors to k.format gallery can then attend a workshop to learn about NEAR and NFTs.
The tasks to be performed are:
- Create design for Proof of Attendance token
- Deploy and manage campaign for 100 NFTs claims
- Design poster for display in the venue - to be displayed during MotionDAO residency August 3-10 and beyond while documenta15 is taking place, at the discretion of the gallery
- Collect and share stats about wallets created
A workshop is scheduled for the first day of the residency, plus “info-desk” style hours in the following days, where people can be guided to do a self paced workshop.
- compile links to didactic materials to be used in support for the workshop.
- Publish link compilation and create poster with QR code
- Guide participants during workshop and info-desk sessions.
Workshop: Currency Lab board game
Besides the On-boarding workshop and POAP, I will also offer a guided session featuring a game-led discussion about alternative currencies, including cryptocurrency and blockchain and their relation to the local and global economy.
- Preparation and setup
- Guided session (90 minutes)
- Documentation (photos and videos)
- Article write up and publishing
For the activities above I would like to request an incentive from MotionDAO of 500 USD, broken down as following:
- POAP: 100 USD
- Onboarding Workshop: 200 USD
- Guided Game Session: 200 USD
Total Funds Requested - 500 USD