[Closed] pastel dao funding proposal september 2022

[ PROPOSAL ] PASTEL DAO FUNDING PROPOSAL SEPTEMBER 2022

Council Members: @nehnaaztaj & Pastel DAO team

Target: pasteldao.near

Total Requested Funding Amount: $1,500

INTRODUCTION TO PASTEL DAO

Hello Team Near @creativesdao-council
Nice to see you all!!

In India, creators are taking the first moves toward examining the possibilities of making their own NFTs. India has many talented artists but is not able to display their artworks.
We are here to break the Myth of NFTs Artist Creator, That you should have Knowledge about the Blockchain and NFTs, There is So many Platform in India To Sell and Buy NFTs, But still, People are Not able to Get into them.

About me.
I’m Nehnaaz Taj an artist from Bangalore and the founder of Naaz Art Space.
I have been in the field of art for more than 5years now. I love making art and teaching art. I’m here to help other artists to get on board with Near. By different types of events and meet-ups for artists. I want more people to know and get into NFTs as it’s the New Era. I have been in web3 for 1year and attended meet-ups and events (Namaste NFT and Into the NFTs)

Through the Namaste NFT event I met the Near Community Team from NAKSH, GOA DAO, GRAFFBASE & Kalakendra DAO and saw their passion for being into Web3 Space, So I talk to Mr. Shubham Maheshwari @Albhion and He told me About the Near Forum where I can contribute to the NEAR and Also Help much Community into WEb3 Space. I taught over 2000 Students an Art Background. Now I want to showcase my talent to Bring some Value to NEAR Ecosystem.

I would like to introduce Pastel Dao.

Pastel Dao, we create opportunities for traditional local artists, digital artists, and any artists interested to get into NFTs. There is a large number of artists who are unaware and haven’t explored the NFT space yet. We at Pastel Dao want to create awareness and get them on board with us on Near Chain. Pastel DAO is One Source of DAO that will Directly help the local and new artists to get into NFTs, through Seminar and sessions, ( How to Mint Your First NFTs on Mintbase & Paras )

Why Pastel DAO ( Naaz Art Space )?

@featured on Bangalore Times

Before the Pastel DAO, Naaz Art Space has been into creating art awareness and Onboarding artists and local artists, Students, and Learner artists. Naaz Art Space had been 4 Years with more than 100 Artists and New Learner artists. Naaz Art Space Woked with any company to promote their products for Marketing through Making artwork and design. I am Already Associated with Pidilite Company as Fevicryl as Certified Trainer.
Image Side !! I Participated in Group Shows and was Featured in Bangalore Times, Art Battle. Participated in Women’s Art Show and Empowering their Artwork at Exhibition

Pastel DAO is the new name of Naaz Art Space. Pastel DAO is a New Concept and Idea behind Naaz Art Space. Through these, we are empowering the artist’s artwork on Web3
in the form of NFTs.

ROADMAP:
Pastel DAO Starting with three Month Plan to Implement on NEAR and Build A Vast Community and Onboard artists on Our DAO

September 2022

Create a Social Media Page and Connect with Naaz Art Space ( Bring New & Existing Audience ) - telegram| Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Medium
Create An DAO on Astro DAO
Create A Store on Mintbase
Organize Our First Offline Physical Event in Bangalore.

October 2022

Building Website for Pastel DAO X Naaz Art Space
Creating Near Wallet 30 - 50
Organize First Virtually Art Space Event on Social Media ( Submission on Website)
Partnership with Other NFTs DAO to Wider our Space
Onboarding More Artists through Our Twitter Space

November 2022

Creating Paras Account for Our New NFTs Collection
Initiating NFTs Artwork ( Collectibles 299 ) on Paras & Uniqart at a price of 3 - 5N each

PLAN OF ACTION FOR SEPTEMBER 2022
[ PROPOSAL ] Pastel DAO First Meetup Web3 Folks and NFT Contest

SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS.
https://www.instagram.com/naazartspace/

OUTCOME :
Onboarding Local and New Artists on Pastel DAO
Creating Near Wallets New and Existing Artists
Creating Value in Near Ecosystem through Pastel DAO
Educating artists on how to Mint their artwork in Near Space
Educating About Near and Near Ecosystem ( Through Session and Seminar )
Giving an Opportunity and Platform to artists to Express their Artwork at Mintbase.
Initiating NFTs Artwork ( Collectibles 299 ) on Paras OR Uniqart at a price of 1-4N each
Connecting To Other DAOs to Host an Event for Artist.
Planning to onboard 50 artists and mint their artwork on Mintbase.

Looking forward to your response.
Thank you.

4 Likes

Hey @nehnaaztaj , welcome to the NEAR ecosystem, and thanks for the proposal. Excited to see what projects come of this initiative. I’m going to leave a few pointers and guidances that will hopefully help you navigate the space and familiarise yourself with the ecosystem.

• When applying to creatives DAO, it is required to have an introduction/roadmap as a separate post to the budget proposal which can then be linked into a monthly funding proposal to the Creatives DAO. Worth noting as well that we (Creatives DAO) are one of many DAOs operating within the NEAR ecosystem that is open to collaboration.

• The funding above does not state any intention for what it would be used for, which is, in my opinion, one of the most fundamental parts of the funding round… proposing and well documenting those funds via reports.

• Generally, a DAO structure works as a collective of people and this seems like a one-person show, for now. This is of course understandable for some DAOs to get up and running, each to their own! What I would recommend is elaborating on the “Pastel DAO team” mentioned above and creating an astrodao to get started, which is a cheap and effective way to organise your DAO.

• There are many other DAOs in the ecosystem that have aligned goals and missions to the Pastel DAO, so I would recommend a potential collaboration with one of them to get familiar with the processes and functionality of running a DAO before a first month funding round. One that comes to mind is Kalakendra DAO, an India-based NFT DAO working in the Creatives DAO ecosystem (tagging @Monish016 for visibility and potentially some further guidance on Indian NFT/Art related DAOs and resources). This is usually a great way to get guidance from experienced community members!

In the meantime, here are some guides for you to clarify any further doubts:

Thank you!

5 Likes

Thanks so much For Immediately replying and Looking to my proposal

As it is my first proposal in Near Forum. I already mentioned my road Map and Metrics with my first plan for Action in September about Offline meetups with artists And Organizing the NFTs Contest.

I already worked with Big companies Run contests and make connections with them.

I request you all to review and check my proposal again and I assure you of the best metrics and Connections for the Near, Also I will be Speaker for these events going to explain the Near and Near Ecosystem with a wider reach and audience.

Thanks kindly check my Proposal again @ted.iv

Hello @nehnaaztaj, thank you for the proposal.

For the proposal to be proceed, I would like to recommend that you follow Ted’s instruction. So there’s some changes need to be made at least at this point:

Which mean, there should be a detailed breakdown from the $1,500 asked into specific projects, tasks

To be considered as a DAO (at least a team), we encourage you to onboard fellow councils and focusing on community building, Creatives DAO doesn’t fund personal projects but DAOs.

If you have any difficulty in proceeding, feel free to reach out to moderators or discuss here in Creatives group chat. Again, welcome to Creatives DAO :wink:

1 Like

Due to the lack of reply and necessary proposal adjustments, community moderators decided to close this proposal.
Feel free to submit your proposal in the next month!
Have a great week!

1 Like