PROPOSAL: NEARWEEK NEWS Guild Funding February, 2022

Dear all,

Based on the January report NEARWEEK is asking for $9800 to cover the following costs:

• Content creation @Aria $4000 - please see our content plan for February so far.
  • 3 x NEARWEEK agents, $1000 paid monthly
  • NW Translations to Chinese and Vietnamese, $100 pr translation pr week
  • NW infographics $1600

Thanks,
NEARWEEK NEWS DAO

5 Likes

Hello ! Awesome work ! Cheers :beers:

One question: There will be no more translations into Spanish ? @JPALHUMAIDAN

CC: @LuisAponte99

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words!

For the moment being we will focus on translated versions to Vietnamese and Chinese :globe_with_meridians:

2 Likes

Awesome work! Aslo, would be great to see Nearweek on Russian language :wave::wave::wave:

Thx for feedback! We tried to get it setup for a long time, but didn’t manage to find any Russian translators - Do you @Dacha know of anyone?

2 Likes

I can and would like to !

1 Like

Hello, @Dacha said that you need a translator for Nearweek news on Russian language.
Please, contact me on Telegram: @beatmaxone

1 Like

Yes, thanks. I asked the question in Russian guild, and got responses from you, johanga and @pekpytby

Thanks

2 Likes

Hello @JPALHUMAIDAN ,
@Dacha made an announcement in RU-Community, I would like to help with the translation NearWeek to Russian (and Ukrainian if you need). Also, I have great experience working with different graphic tools and could help with the translation of infographics too. Please let me know the volume of jobs and timeframes.
Have a nice day!

2 Likes

Thx for reaching out! Please contact me on TG at @P3ter_NEARWEEK

The proposal was not voted through in time.

I’ve been instructed to re-submit and make another poll.

$NEAR has dropped since the proposal was submitted hence the amount requested has been adjusted to 1170 $NEAR based on CoinMarketCap $NEAR price of today

Hello,
Please check DM in TG

Hello,
Does the proposal is not up to date?