[PROPOSAL] NEAR Turkey February / March / April 2022

Dear raptor, as you remember. I am working for the recognition of near. I am demoralized by the behavior of the team. Think that you are working for Near Turkey guild and just getting banned from everywhere…

1 Like

Hi @doganalpaslan did you ask me for any support or any budget you need? I didn’t see any request to the Turkish DAO. Please let me know if I am wrong.

About ban, please check here [SOLVED] Problem about Near Protocol Turkey Guıld, we’ve talked about it before and it’s really annoying to repeat the same problem here again. Let’s focus on the proposal.

For that please check my last report about group activity!

Because @Dacha and @David_NEAR told me to create a three months proposal. What’s the problem?

Turkish? It’s me :slight_smile:

Let’s increase it together, please put your ideas here in the forum

Please check the forum link I sent above, I’ve invited you several times to write me a short message, to let you join the community.

Why publishing your work here ?
This is not the right forum link to write reports, for that please feel free to create a new topic.

we didn’t spent 1000$ for the clocks please don’t put wrong info here.

We’ve talked here in the forum check the link above and please also check how many times I wrote: let’s fix this problem between our moderators and @doganalpaslan

1 Like

You know my telegram name right? İt is not easy to open my ban ?I tell that you are using your mission wrong. You have to build the community but your team is just destroying it…

1 Like

So it is about the proposal. I suggest the team to be more professional and make the community better. But your team works like a they own the community. NO you dont.

1 Like

I readed and I worked for this group for like 2 months. I know the activity :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I am destroying the community? how can you put such comments Dogan?
The community is doing well. Also education is going well, we have partnership meetings monthly where I am sending detailed reports about our work. Also our grant is going well, we are nearly at Milestone 2. I didn’t hear such kind of complaints before. I wrote about+50 reports about my work since one year to the Near Foundation, Near Education and Near Marketing DAO, they all appreciated my work.

1 Like

Are you mocking with us? We talked about it that day, and I just quoted my message that 200 dollars is too much and if you wish, I can get an offer from somewhere else.

Yes we have talked about it and solved it that day in the comments.
You also liked and supported the past proposal.

1 Like

you keep talking about making peace here and on other topic as well [SOLVED] Problem about Near Protocol Turkey Guıld - #15 by doganalpaslan.
but now I see that you actually did nothing about @doganalpaslan 's issue. What kind of leadership is this?

you talked here (on the forum) but you didn’t take any regenerative actions.

At first, I made an effort to convince myself that everything was going well. But the point we have reached today shows that unfortunately I made a mistake in this matter. Apologies to all members of the community.

2 Likes

Please read my messages there, I’ve invited him several times to send me a message and remove his ban. Since today I didn’t get a message. I cannot invite him myself to the group.
If thats the problem I can contact him, but I think there is something else you guys trying to do here. One month before I also got a message from an agency team member named Roman, who asked several questions about our work and then I never heard from him again. Anyway, please let’s focus on the proposal again.

Thanks

1 Like

Hello guys, Taygun is here.

So, I went through “Cizi31” proposal, checked their works and here is my initial feedback:

• The team behind this proposal is also leading several Turkish Communities (Kava, Nexo etc.) The purpose of this team is to make money by creating fake numbers.

• They fulfil groups with bot accounts or without people’s consent. I witnessed how they add so many bots to groups to increase the number.
    You guys also join Turkish TG group and see thousands of bot accounts with fake names; seen a long time ago, it is very easy to spot.

• They don’t know English, only translations. They don’t have any technical expertise about both Near and general crypto. They don’t know Near Protocol, Nightshade, Consensus algorithms, DeFi, NFTs or any other features Near L1 has.

• Their media outlet (coin-net.com) has no views; you can check on Alexarank. So they have 0 media power.

My final thoughts on this proposal are its need to be declined and Near Turkey needs to build a new community with experts.

2 Likes

Good morning. Briefly feedback from me.

• Near Turkey community has one of most active tg group Telegram: Contact @near_tr and Twitter , where Near community members can find answers on questions on native language ( as I know , Turkey in world’s top 10 countries by cryptocurrency holders);

• The community provides transparent on-time reports;

So, guys, if you disagree with some actions, feel free to create your own group/guild/ community. There are lot of space in Near Metaverse :blush:

2 Likes

Hi Taygun. May I firstly know who You are ? congrats for your first post and Welcome.

I had several meetings with Marketing Team (Rebecca / Eunice / JC) they all saw me in front of the camera. I have introduced myself. I am speaking three languages. Not sure what You are talking about

And yes I am not new in Crypto space I have worked with several projects before and collected a lot experience, any Problem?

I wonder how someone with his first Post here can make decisions about proposals

Experts? Who? What do you mean?

Sorry but I will no more comment to you Guys @KriptoRaptor @doganalpaslan @TaygunDogan It takes so much time for me to repeat myself here. If you have any proposal please submit. If you need any budget please get in talk. If you have any ideas please let me know about it. We are all working for Near and we all want the best. If you can do it better go ahead submit your proposal and just do it!

Hey guys,

Evidently, there is some friction here.

Although I agree with @Dacha that reports are on-time and it’s generally transparent, I don’t want the comments from the rest of the Community to go unheard.

@KriptoRaptor is a leader in the Community and has provided invaluable contributions to the ecosystem as a whole since he joined.

With this in mind, I’d like to propose the following:

• Set up a NEAR Turkey DAO on Astro
  • Appoint the existing leaders as Council members
  • Appoint @KriptoRaptor as a Council member
  • Open up applications from Turkish community members to join the DAO

The goal here is to provide an additional layer of transparency and accountability when it comes to the distribution of funds that are being received.

Furthermore, it’ll assist in decentralising the ecosystem as a whole.

Would love to hear opinions on this.

3 Likes

Thank you David. I support this can cooperate but I don’t think this will solve any of the current problems instead make them more disrespectful (If we look at the fact that he accused me of misleading despite me talking with evidence above)

and also I propose ceasing all payments to the existing team (coinnet team including cizi31.near and dogan.near and all core members of coinnet team) for reasons written below and with evidence above,and propose removing their old Guild Links ( from all Near Official community channels.

-Unfair distribution of Near Foundation resources within the central structure*
-The lack of support and content production team in the fields of Blockchain and Defi and dApp.
-Incompetence in community management lack of sympathy.
-Exclude (or even ban) willing and highly competent community members
-Constantly receiving advertisements on their own unqualified and bot channels/influencers in a centralized structure.
-The participation of 56 people in the last hour draw and the channel and content observations that I and other members have made for months are proof of this.
-After months of observation and community feedback. I couldn’t agree more @doganalpaslan @crypto_blckhntr @TaygunDogan and all other complaining community members who couldn’t make it here that the current team are extremely inadequate we may exlude Cizi but he obviously doesn’t want to be a hero but a worker for Coinnet not Near Community

and then set up a Completely New Initiative-not under the control of a single person, entity or agency-a new Decentralized Dao and other Community Channels with other willing members who wish to continue without coinnet(the current centralized structure*)

I will guide and fully support all enthusiast Turkish contributors to organize and make sure we deliver:

• will create another telegram support group and content promotion stream and Turkish twitter.
  • solid community support with enthusiasts who are good at English and de-fi experience
  • creative channel events contests
  • deliver high quality authentic content about Near Protocol and the Ecosystem
  • keep in touch with the top Turkish influencers/communities and cooperate on marketing topics
  • create another Twitter channel in which good translated content presented with Infographics.
  • help distribute allocated funds to “Near Turkey Decentralized” in most fair way possible.
  • start planning important Official Near content translation into Turkish and start talks with all other Large Turkish crypto communities.

(we will straight jump in a call for further discussions and task sharing start brainstorming for all&more)

*ps. I believe within 3-6 months this new initiative can reach at least 2-3x more followers and 3-4x more interaction on all channels (twitter,telegram) as compare to the current one.

It’s time for a change Let Near Turkish Community thrive!

edit: grammar mistakes and additions **

4 Likes

Hi CryptoRaptor, and @David_NEAR,
First of all, good evening to everyone.

I would like to introduce myself, my name is Yunus Kasım. I have been an investor in CoinNET affiliates for about 2-3 years.

As a NEAR community investor, I wanted to respond to the accusations you made after I became a member of the platform when I learned about the current problems.

@KriptoRaptor Do you think it is the right approach to ignore the existing NEAR Turkish Telegram group already active?

As far as I can see, it has been tried to be a team from the first to your last article above. It is not a fair approach to ignore a team that has already been active for 1 year. Another point I noticed is that there are 4 people trying to doodle here, and you want to be a new entity by establishing a new team with those 4 people. Well, while you were thinking about joining such a formation, did you ever wonder about the fate of those who already support the NEAR project or the negative consequences that may occur?

As an investor, I couldn’t find your approach correct. Personally, I have been in the NEAR group since about August, but I am not an active writer in the group. I always research and read myself. And I make my investments accordingly. If you request, I can share with you the NEAR Tokens in my wallet, which shows that I am an investor, without hesitation. In your article, you implied that bots are in the group or added by bots. As far as I know, bots do not have chat capabilities but can reply to recorded/commanded messages. In this case, not writing to the group does not mean that I am a bot? If you are of such opinion, (and you are) did the bots also take the NEAR Tokens in my wallet?

I believe that there are many Turkish investors like me and most of them refuse to write to the group. How fair is it for you to ignore the members of the group that has been active for about 1 year? It is beyond explanation that you write with only your personal interests in mind and make false accusations. As a NEAR investor, I don’t find your style correct at all. I am sure that the authorized persons in the project will not take the empty sentences you write here into consideration.

I think your problem with CoinNET is a personal one, please go and deal with it among yourselves. Your Team and CoinNET both have to be respectful to the investors here.

As an investor, my last request from the team is that this situation be resolved without harming the investor.

Here’s my NEAR wallet status, I would like to share with you, did the bots buy them? No, I bought them…

2 Likes

Hi @David_NEAR there is already an existing Turkey DAO on Astro. This would be really the best way as you said. In my last proposals I also mentioned that we are Always ready to onboard new councils.
But as you can see we cannot find a way here to work together with @KriptoRaptor and some other members who are just complaining about our work. They just trying to talk bad here.

Thats not the right way what @KriptoRaptor is planning to do. Why removing an existing active Near community which is running since almost more than one Year?
This is really not fair. This would really hurt Near Turkey and the upcoming planned education / grant projects.

Yunus mentioned working with experts, Professional would be to get in touch with me, or plan a meeting, or put ideas, send proposals, send requests. But not that attacking way

1 Like

welcome Taygun. btw Taygun forget to introduce himself :smile:

he is not a regular person just passing by nor an agent of mine. Our marketing team knows him well and I think so do @chronear

can you please introduce yourself ? @TaygunDogan

2 Likes

hello @Dacha you know we have been around together so know each other*** (edit :slight_smile: . I mostly supported your investigative and questioning attitude and the contributions you made.

I value your thoughts on this matter as well as other council/community members. But there are important points Let me clarify some.

Yes telegeram @ near_tr is the biggest. actually not the biggest was the ONLY Near Turkish community group to date. so If you are looking for an alternative group there wasn’t any.

I too helped contributed voluntarily (on moderation and community support) as I am Turkish as well.

yes they did. but being transparent on reports doesn’t mean they are doing effective marketing and giving community support and being fair to all community members.

4 Likes

Cizi let me be honest with you. I personally think you are a nice guy and have valuable contributions and have I have NO prejudice or hostility against you. But after months of observation and last events convinced me that I don’t think you will really be “successful” under the leadership of your other co-founder.

You should be aware of my conversation with him as I think he shared it with you. We talked for hours with him on tg and I insisted that what he did was wrong, especially about this ban. But he has NEVER been a peaceful and listening party.

Either you’re acting here or you two are living in totally different worlds.

@Yunuskasim

actually this is not the best solution (approach) but more like a necessary one.

I never ignored their contributions instead try to encourage them for months but this is it. I’ve run out of all optimistic ideas for this old centralized initiative which greatly hinders Near Turkish Community growth.

“-Unfair distribution of Near Foundation resources within the central structure*
-The lack of support and content production team in the fields of Blockchain and Defi and dApp.
-Incompetence in community management lack of sympathy.
-Exclude (or even ban) willing and highly competent community members”

Please read the post I just shared above you will understand my thoughts on this issue better and as I strongly believe Turkish community will thrive better.

I believe they have earned enough but… If the council approves this idea, a proposal can be made with the condition of them directing all the community members/followers to the newly opened channels (If this scenario happens) and then a final compensation can be issued if they permanently close all the channels.

want me or any other council member to run a fair poll on twitter and see if the community is happy about the current initiative? do you have any idea on marketing and community management? what could have been done? have you ever looked other young L1 Turkish communities i.e. Avalanche Turkey community(channels, events they organized ? you’ll be shocked and realize how primitive we are.

:slight_smile: NO
We had good conversation despite everything.
Actually they sent me a clock too last month!
here is the proof

absolutely not. imho investors will be happier in the end. After rationalizing all the criticisms and my own observations, I shared my rightful views. These are my proposals :point_up_2: . I don’t and can’t dictate to anyone. I leave it to the community.

3 Likes