[PROPOSAL] NEAR Turkey February / March / April 2022

Hello.
I’m Ayhan, I have my own Trade community and I have had an active group for about 3 years. I would like to inform you that there are serious investors in my group, and news and articles published by CoinNET are automatically in my group, and since April 2021, NEAR articles have been published in my group by CoinNET.
Before scribbling here, I want you to see the work in the background, please. Currently, we have investors in our group who have joined the NEAR Turkish group.
I wanted to point this out with you to prove the work done since April. Please I invite you to be Fair.

You can also see the activity of my group and you can also see the articles published in the group by searching for NEAR.

In this case, I was wondering if you could call my group a bot.

GM gang,

Few points from me:

• It doesn’t make sense to throw the baby out with the bath water, there’s already an existing community built by the current team running NEAR Turkey - why throw that away?

• We should make an effort to focus on unity rather than division. Although there are disagreements here, I’ve no doubt we can iron them out.

• Communication via the governance forum can be a little tricky. I propose a group call with myself moderating and anyone else who wants to be involved so we can iron this out and propose the best way forward.

7 Likes

Thanks Raptor.

So I’ve been working with Chronear, Rim, Joep, Reddit Operations Team and leading Degens team in terms of growth, social engagement, creating content, social marketing and more. We are mostly focusing on global marketing and growth.

This is the kinda content that we need, it’s flawless, with no translation but only fundamental analysis. The writer knows what he is doing and saying.

• On the other hand, Cizi31’s team appears with Near Clocks worth $200. I made some calls and learned that a created clock costs $20 in Turkey, so they are lying about the price.

Cizi31’s team: Adding bot accounts, constantly talking about their investment, money, working on nonsense things like Near clocks, banning valuable community members, trying to sell coin-net that nobody aware of, no readers (coin-net.com Competitive Analysis, Marketing Mix and Traffic - Alexa)

I agree with Raptor here. Cizi31 needs to leave from Coin-net and become Near Turkey Guild contributor.

We are not doing business here, we’re managing a DAO, a guild. We only need valuable community members that contribute.

2 Likes

No! Please read the comments in the last proposal. We didn’t use that amount for each clock

Everything starts with a proposal here in the forum. I put a proposal and gave my idea. The Community and all councils Approved it. So please let me know, whats wrong about it? why are you complaining about it now and didn’t mention this here before? You are still just searching excuses.

Don’t tell me what I should do. I am supporting Near as a Community member. CoinNET is a part of our marketing here and we are partnered with Near University. We are also working with different Partners/KOLs etc.
Everyone can feel free to get in contact with such News Portals / influencers / promoters.

You, or one of your team members are working as an agency named Hype Partners. Right ?
Roman from Hype Partners (@nuxxorcoin on telegram) talked to me via dm and asked about how we are using the budget. I told him lets get in contact and plan a meeting. But then … I didn’t hear from him anymore. So again, Instead of getting in contact with me you Guys are still making analyses about our work since weeks (or months) to lead here with Mr raptor and create a New Community (which would Hurt and Split the existing one, which we have build up from 0 with the help of all councils and leaders here since more than one Year.

Yes. And I am always asking for new councils. Instead of complaining about our work maybe you should check the process how to apply or plan a meeting with me together.
But you guys are aiming something different here as we mentioned in the comments above …

I’ve never asked how you are using the budget since it’s not my business. I asked for a meeting with the whole Near Turkey Crew and wanted to find new ways to market Near in Turkey and learn how you work, but you told me that only you could join the meeting since other members are unavailable. But this was not the reason because you are the only person who can speak English, other team members you mentioned (graphic designers, social media managers etc) can’t speak English or don’t even exist. That’s when I start digging for your operations and find out some evidence that you’re deceiving the Near Foundation.

I think we need a meeting with existing contributors who receive payments from the Turkish Guild. I think those people need to join that meeting and explain how they contribute and what’s their future plans for Near Turkey etc. In that meeting, we can listen to both sides and Near Foundation can decide which community members they want to work with or want to vote on Astra DAO.

We need full transparency here.

We only care about here is creating a robust Near Turkey Community. Therefore we need to work with valuable community contributors, not external media outlets or non-Near-related parties. Existing community members are capable of doing anything we need.

If you need extra support on KOLs/Pr Agencies/Influencers, we need to decide it together, not with CoinNET or any other intermediate.

I’ve been doing marketing in Turkey for 3 years, worked with hundreds of projects but never heard of CoinNET because it’s an imaginary company with zero effect or fake numbers or rather no visibility.

3 Likes

Hey gang,

Let’s iron out the creases between these disputes and find a way to work together and move forward as a united Turkish community.

The thread has been locked to prevent it from escalating into personal disputes.

I’m going to add @cizi31 , @KriptoRaptor , and @TaygunDogan to a direct message now to arrange a call for Monday.

If anyone else wishes to be included, please let me know via DM and we can get you added.

5 Likes