[PROPOSAL] Metaverse Recordings and NFTs - April

Proponent: becopro
NEAR account for payment: becopro.near
Project Timeline: April 1st – 28th

Objective: The main objective of this project is to register NEAR events on metaverse (NEAR Hub, Cryptovoxels, 3xr…) and mint them as NFTs on the NEAR Metaverse History store on Mintbase.

Justification (benefits): This is important because fulfills the main objective of the MetaverseDAO, which is to record NEAR presence on the metaverses and keep it on the NEAR blockchain. This is also relevant because it is a way to publicize NEAR events from all the DAOs with metaverse presence in an everlasting manner. As I’m going to mint them with the relevant data, it will also be research material for the future and registered proof of the existence of the events.

Project: In order to fulfill the DAO’s objective, I offer my services as a reporter/video editor, to go to metaverse parties from NEAR (from many different DAOs), record the events, edit them and mint them on their historical store on Mintbase and on the Metaverse DAO channel on YouTube called Metaverse TV. The cost for these services is 500 USD in NEAR.

Timeline

April 1st - 28th:

Reporter goes to the parties and record them (and mint them in a weekly basis, after video edition).

April 15th:

Reporter accountability to the DAO.
Reporter keeps recording and minting.

April 28th:

Reporter stops recording and minting.
Send report of the month on NEAR Forum and wait for approval to send payout proposal on Astro.
DAO’s accountability starts.

Budget

500 USD in NEAR: pay the reporter (+1 METACOIN, provided by the treasury)

TOTAL: 500 USD in NEAR

Final Products: at least 10 videos minted, from different events, minted in the NEAR Metaverse History store from Metaverse DAO and also available on higher quality on the Metaverse TV Youtube channel (that belongs to the Metaverse DAO).

This project is a continuation of :

2 Likes

Project Report - April/2022

Metaverse Recordings and NFTs

Project Status: Completed

Project Timeline: April 1st – 28th

Project Accounting:

As a reporter, I have attended and recorded 18 events promoted by 9 NEAR DAOs (Tama Island DAO, djDAO, Spiritual DAO, VanDAO, Goa DAO, Ina DAO, mutiDAO, KIL DAO, NxM) on the Cryptovoxels, NEAR Hub and Reality Chain metaverses. I’ve edited the resulting videos, added motion graphics, sound and minted them on the Near Metaverse Hystory store on Mintbase and posted them on the Metaverse DAO channel on YouTube called Metaverse TV with all the relevant information about them written on their descriptions.

Here is the list of the 18 events that I covered, with the links to the Mintbase NFTs and Youtube videos in higher quality:

29/03/2022: Open Mic on Tama Island

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

30/03/2022: StrictlyBallein by djDAO feat Kayoti

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

31/03/2022: Crossroad Event #4 by Spiritual DAO

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

01/04/2022: Tama Island Fridays with U.N.I

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

05/04/2022: Open Mic on Tama Island

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

12/04/2022: Open Mic on Tama Island

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

13/04/2022: Plantasia on VanDAO Studio

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

15/04/2022: Tama Island Fridays with U.N.I

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

16/04/2022: Ecstatic Dance Ritual at Shunya with DJ Gary Gagarin on Tama Island

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

18/04/2022: Ina DAO presents “The Faces of the Goddess” Exhibition + Maree Lawn Show

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

18/04/2022: “The Faces of the Goddess” on NEAR Hub Gallery by Ina DAO

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

19/04/2022: Open Mic on Tama Island

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

21/04/2022: muti.on feat Charlie Mancini

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

22/04/2022: Tama Island Fridays with U.N.I

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

23/04/2022: MOCCA show on Reallity Chain

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

24/04/2022: Keep It Local Live Presents : Blue Room 1 by @netunoblu

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

24/04/2022: Rave the Earth by NxM

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

26/04/2022: Open Mic on Tama Island

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

This project is a continuation of :

1 Like

Another month and another well done job @becopro ! Awesome :smiley:
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Congratulations, your report is approved and you can make your payout proposal on Astro.

2 Likes