PROPOSAL: Meritocracy Guild (NEW GUILD)

Mission

1. Call to MERITOCRACY people to solve problems in WEB3: Provide a plan for people with MERIT and TALENT to transition into the web3 space and NEAR ecosystem.
  2. COMMUNITY & EDUCATION: CREATE A GLOBAL COMMUNITY of ENTREPRENEURS, ARTISTS, CELEBRITIES, INFLUENTIALS, INTELLECTUALS, JOURNALISTS & LEADERS AND TRAIN THEM ON WEB 3.0 in NEAR Protocol with NEAR Certified courses and create a new one for PROFESSIONALS NON-DEVELOPERS (SPANISH & ENGLISH)
  3. FIRST PROBLEM TO SOLVE: WE NEED MORE WOMEN LEADING THE WORLD OF TECHNOLOGY. Women now run only 23 of the top 500 companies. MERITOCRACY FOR WOMEN: HELP US SOLVE THIS SOCIAL IMPACT PROBLEM!
  4. CREATE THE REVOLUTION & THE FUTURE OF WORK: PEER TO PEER Deal between MERITOCRACY PEOPLE. They can USE their TALENTS and SKILLS like a CRYPTOCURRENCY using MERITOCRACY COIN as a FIAT (minimum wage law in USA) and STAKING NEAR In the meantime. https://meritocracy.club/2021/09/18/meritocracy-coin-the-bridge-to-use-your-talents-and-skills-like-a-cryptocurrency/
  5. INFLUENTIAL CIRCLE: create an army of INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE to help us to Spread the word faster.

Benefits of the Meritocracy Guild

1. For MERITOCRACY people : Education in WEB3 and Strong Community of Collaboration.
  2. For NEAR Education: collaborate with NEAR Education goals to have more people certified.
  3. For WOMEN: discover or promote projects made by WOMEN that create a real impact and are quantifiable in the WEB 3.0 ecosystem.
  4. For THE FUTURE of WORK: decentralize the way of work and have more alternatives of payment because you can pay with HOURS OF YOUR SERVICES not necessary with money.
  5. For INFLUENTIAL CIRCLE: win rewards for high engagement and spread the words and others.

Duration: 8 months

Deliverables

• List item

8 NEAR Certified Analyst bootcamps.
8 courses for PROFESSIONALS NON-DEVELOPERS bootcamps to be ready for take the next certification in NEAR: NCD I
Syllabus of courses for PROFESSIONALS NON-DEVELOPERS bootcamps
Free Services for 6 months in Twitter to the list of accounts that NEAR want to spread the word with “ INFLUENTIAL CIRCLE”
implementation of MERITOCRACY COIN Token in our Platform https://meritocracy.club/ for try the BETA VERSION of THE REVOLUTION & THE FUTURE OF WORK
Monthly marketing campaigns focused WOMEN
Monthly marketing campaigns focused on MERITOCRACY PEOPLE

Project Metrics

• List item
    120 NEAR Certified Analyst
    100 PROFESSIONALS NON-DEVELOPERS who take our courses, ready for take NEAR Certified Developer I
    1 startup onboarded BETA Version https://meritocracy.club/
    Community with more 100 Meritocracy people: Meritocracy For Women on Telegram
    Monthly Metrics of Retweet and comments made by “ INFLUENTIAL CIRCLE” for 6 months

For now because we are building a community everybody is welcome just need to join our Telegram and Follow us in Twitter, these is our Channels

7 Likes

Do you have any education program,resources about NCA ?

1 Like

NCD 1 has been removed. Now there is only NCD.
For NCD you need moderate knowledge of github-linux-rust-wasm. It’s almost impossible for a non-developer to get an NCD.

I suggest you to meet with shashi and sherif for your studies on education issues. Shashi teaches entrepreneurship. Sherif gives developer training.
Shashi discord : Shashi l NEAR#5182
Sherif discord : Sherif | NEAR#5201

3 Likes

Fully support this new Guild! Welcome to the community, just today I joined a Twitter Space

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1OdKrBeDOWOKX?s=20

Celebrating Women in Web3 !

Partners please, let’s onboard Marilyn as Guild Leader :vulcan_salute:

@Jloc @simeon4real @jiten123321

6 Likes

Yes I am part of NEAR HISPANO COUNSEL with @FritzWorm

1 Like

I’ll do double-check about this info that you say: “NCD 1 has been removed. Now there is only NCD” with NEAR HISPANO because they have the guild of Education in Spanish and that I put about comes from this source. Thank You!

and about what you say: “For NCD you need moderate knowledge of github-linux-rust-wasm. It’s almost impossible for a non-developer to get an NCD”.
This actually the goal of the course that I am preparing with THE PRESIDENT OF ASSOCIATION of BLOCKCHAIN of PERU Juan Jose Miranda, more details about that are my other proposal and also in a formal document for that, this is just the general proposal to create. the Guild. Furthermore, there is nothing impossible for WOMEN to help each other as @marieke.flament shows us!

2 Likes

Sure I will contact @shashi and @amgando to coordinate this with them, Thank you so much for your suggestions and try to help WOMEN TO INTO IN WEB3!

2 Likes

Thank you @FritzWorm we need more men like you in WEB 3 and in NEAR always help to the community and in this case support WOMEN! :clap: :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Hello, @Marilyn Jose from the Guild Ops team here. This looks like a good idea, I’ll drop my discord if you need any further assistance josel | NEAR#2233. Thanks for the tagg @FritzWorm

2 Likes

Hey, @Marilyn - good to see you taking the lead on this one. I have read through and it’s a really interesting one. I would be looking forward to seeing how it plays out since it’s a big one :wink:.

First things first:

• Get the Meritocracy guild registered: Start a Guild on NEAR
  • Please schedule a call with @Jessica (here) - to discuss next steps
  • Start putting some of the bare minimum in place - (community channel, DAO, social channels, etc)

I’m wondering if this is how long the guild would run for, 8 months? or if this is just the timeline you are expected to deliver everything stated in “Deliverables”?

• @FritzWorm Thanks once again for the ping. appreciate it :slightly_smiling_face:
1 Like

Now guild in the house :boom:
Hey @Marilyn welcome to NEARverse :pray:

Yes, I agree!

Wow, you guys have some straight goals :clap:

Thanks, @FritzWorm for strictly tracking the new guild and tagging me here!

@Marilyn, By the way, I, @simeon4real and @Jloc are guild ops here so if you need any support and help please feel free to DM over the forum.

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you so much @Jloc I will add you, my Discord is MARBAQ#0803 :grinning:

Hi, @simeon4real Thank you so much for your feedback! I will check the list of “First things…” that you put in your comment.
and about this: “I’m wondering if this is how long the guild would run for, 8 months? or if this is just the timeline you are expected to deliver everything stated in “ Deliverables ”?”. Yes is the second option that you commented on, I put this timeline (8 months) for working very hard to start to send “Deliverables”. These are pretty much our goals for this year 2022. Probably with the guidance of Jessica I will have more clarity about all the proper processes of the Guild. :raised_hands: there is a lot to learn about NEAR but with your help guys I can make it happens :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for your support @jiten123321 I will DM in Discord from my Discord is MARBAQ#0803 :smiley:

Hi @simeon4real I just registered the Guild on NEAR in the link that you share and also I’ve already scheduled a call with @Jessica . Then I have some meetings to coordinate the creation of NEAR courses for PROFESSIONALS NON-DEVELOPERS initially in SPANISH and that’s why we already coordinate with NEAR HISPANO and this course should be the BRIDGE between NCA and NCD, when I finish my meetings I will coordinate with @shashi and @amgando and also with you, @Jloc and @jiten123321 . Thank you so much for your support and your guidance guys :raised_hands: :grinning:

1 Like

Hey, @Marilyn - It’s me again :wink:

Glad to hear you completed the guild registration. Looks like everything is ready to go. Just one quick question.

• I noticed there’s no community channel (telegram/Discord) for the guild - is there an application process to be part of the guild?

btw, you’re doing awesome, let’s keep the fire burning. feel free to reach out to me, @Jloc or @jiten123321 if you have any questions or inquiries?

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your support @simeon4real and yes we have these Channels:

• For now, we put focus on our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/MeritocracyWomen
  • Discord: #meritocracy_club but people who are non-developers (that is pretty much our community they are not really active in Discord) so our focus is more on Telegram for now

And we don’t have an application process to be part of the guild, for now, everybody who wants to help us is welcome and happy to join us on our Telegram Telegram: Contact @MeritocracyWomen @simeon4real , @Jloc and @jiten123321 :raised_hands: :hugs:

1 Like

Please feel free to send a message to me over the forum here with your TG so can I able to add you in the Guild leader TG and let’s plan for a meeting.

1 Like

Sure @jiten123321 I just send you my TG by message :smiley:

1 Like