PROPOSAL: Meritocracy Guild (NEW GUILD)

Hi @simeon4real I did all the requirements that you advised me so far including creating the DAO: https://app.astrodao.com/dao/meritocracy.sputnik-dao.near What should be the next step @FritzWorm @Jloc @jiten123321 @Jessica ?

1 Like

Hello @Marilyn it could be a funding proposal, maybe to the ecosystem development DAO?

You can create first a google doc file, then we could schedule a meeting with @mecsbecs or @jlwaugh and they could help us to review it, then you make the proposal here on the forum for further discussion with the community and if everything is right it should be funded

1 Like

HI @simeon4real could you please check your Telegram because this day for the meeting I’ll flying to Bitcoin Conference and probably happens flying issues, so we can meet another day, please?

Hello, @Marilyn I can help you with this proposal @FritzWorm is talking about. We can collab on that In a shared document just to review and then have the meeting.

Hello @FritzWorm as you know from our last meeting there is pending information from you and Juan José who is preparing the syllabus, please review this, and then we could schedule a meeting with @mecsbecs or @jlwaugh to ask them to help us review it in order to get funding :smiley:

1 Like