[APPROVED] Guild "Afrika Burn - Save The Clan"

Fair points, @chloe.

Since the Marketing DAO budget has just been issued for this month, let’s post the USD $3,000 ask for work completed to the Community Squad SputnikDAO.
And then all future Afrika Burn proposals can expect to go to the Creatives DAO as outlined above.

@claudinhabelha to help facilitate this, @vandal (who I believe you’ve already met!), @tabear or @JulianaM will be reaching out to help you get set up with a DAO. Stay tuned and thank you for your patience as we settled on the best fit.

4 Likes

Hey @claudinhabelha,

Thank you for this extensive post! I agree with everything mentioned above and the Creatives DAO council is more than happy to set up a meeting with you to create the Africa burn DAO :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hey @tabear @chloe @vandal @mecsbecs

Vandal just introduced me to open the DAO. Thank you.

Check out the DAO:
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/afrikaburn.sputnik-dao.near

4 Likes

Just helped @claudinhabelha set up the Afrika Burn DAO on Astro and submit the payout for this proposal on Sputnik to Creatives DAO :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome that there’s now an Afrika Burn DAO, although I voted NO on the proposal because funds are to come from the community Squad DAO.

As stated above, the Creatives DAO does not fund work done retroactively. Looking forward to looking through their first Proposal for future projects to the creatives DAO so we can [APPROVE] it and fund the Afrika Burn DAO as well :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Thanks for the clarification @chloe.

@claudinhabelha will need to re-submit the same payout request to the Community Squad DAO, correct? I’ve guided her through the process (that went to Creatives) so she should be able to do it! If not, just buzz me!

2 Likes

Correct! it was just submitted to the wrong DAO.

3 Likes

finally, @vandal and i did it again :smiley:

here the link: SputnikDAO

thank you in advance for everything.

@chloe @mecsbecs

Dear Chloe and Rebecca

Last week I made my first payout proposal on sputnik.
How do I proceed to be paid? I heard that i need votes. How do I do that?

My proposal expires in 6 days and therefore I’d like to finalise this today/tomorrow (before the weekend and NEARCON).

I would really appreciate your help.

Thank you

Claudia

Hey,

This is with the @Community-Squad for voting.

We’ll get it passed ASAP, seems everyone is in consensus.

1 Like

hey David

Thank you for the answer. Do I need to do something else for that?
Let me know how i can help or what I should do.
I am new to this world :slight_smile:

No, no action on your side it’s all good.

I’ll give everyone a nudge right away.

And huge welcome!

2 Likes

I’ve marked the proposal approved and also added the community-squad tag

1 Like

Thank you so much guys. I really appreciate it.

2 Likes

Dear everyone
@vandal , @chloe, @David_NEAR @mecsbecs

I hope you all are well and enjoyed some free days after NEARCon.

May I ask why i haven’t received yet the payout? According to the sputnik-proposal it is approved and confirmed. But so far i didn’t see any income on my near-wallet. Can you maybe check again, please?

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/afrikaburn.sputnik-dao.near

1 Like

Hey!

You have received the funds in your AstroDAO

Check your treasury balance here.

3 Likes

The funds should be in the wallet of the DAO. From there you can issue payout requests to send funds to personal wallets via the Afrika Burn DAO.

1 Like

hey, thank you… I’ll check later on my private computer and let you know if it worked.

A question: is there a paper/manual that describes that process step by step?

Not for Astro just yet, though we’re working on implementing one.

@JulianaM from Creatives DAO has done an awesome version of this, it’s essentially the same but you direct proposals to https://app.astrodao.com/dao/community.sputnik-dao.near

3 Likes

hey @vandal and @David_NEAR
Thank you for your help. I clicked now on propose payout.
i added the link to the gov-site in the external-link. i hope that was correct.

3 Likes