[PROPOSAL] Guided Meditations

[PROPOSAL] Guided Meditations

Videos with guided meditation to give the listener/viewer and immersive, relaxing and a healing experience.

benefit/justification

We’d like to create an ongoing series of monthly guided meditations to create awareness about this artistic and healing audio visual journey of 15-20 mins, which helps in getting direct experience of how meditations can affect one’s state of mind.

Apps like calm, insight timer and even youtube show a promising number of people who like to listen to guided meditations.

the project

Guided meditations - $1500 - 6 videos

• Voice over - $675 for 6 recordings - $104 per recording 15-20 mins of final audio.

(These are heavily discounted rates as per standard charges and the effort that will go to produce a proper audio required for guided meditations to have desired effect vs just doing a voice over. This is being done in goodwill of adding meaningful content to the DAO which can be monetised later for DAO’s self sustainability)

• Studio - $325 - $25 per hour

• 12 to 15 hours for all 6 recordings, editing and EQ for right voice effect including revisions in cae required.

• These video sessions will be posted on our youtube channel to bring more traffic to our channel so more people can experience this immersive and experiential form of art.

• We’d like to create a NearHub gallery space in future, where people can go and listen to the guided meditations in the Spiritual DAO metaverse.

To this we will need:

• Voice-over 1000USD
  • Writer 500USD
    Total - 1500USD

timeline

Week 1

• we will seek and hire the writer and the voice-over

Week 2

• the writer will write and deliver the 6 texts

Week 3

• the voice over will record the 6 audios

Week 4

• we will send the raw material for edition
  • Mint and share the final product

Subtotal: 1500USD

This project is a great idea and I’m excited to see the finished project! Liberation Wellness DAO could definitely benefit from integrating guided meditation with our clients!

2 Likes

Thanks for your appreciation :slight_smile:
We’d be happy to support in whatever way we can!

It’ll be great if you can connect with me on telegram @realsahilmassey
I’d be happy to talk more in detail

2 Likes

Of course, thanks for the quick reply! I’ll reach out on telegram.

2 Likes

[REPORT] Guided meditations - May 2022

Project participants

@cryptonaut

@w4r

Project Status Completed

Project Accounting

definition of the content of the videos; writing the meditations; voice over; edition and upload (youtube and mintbase)

What we have accomplished in April

We create 6 videos of guided meditations already using the new visual Id.

The links are:

Learning

There is a lot of work in audio edition to make the videos perfect for meditation, maybe a audio editor would be nice

Next Steps

create another set of guided meditations, with language variations

1 Like