[PROPOSAL] Gaming DAO (August, September) Budget

About Gaming DAO

Gaming DAO is an organization built on the NEAR blockchain, which represents a decentralized autonomous community focused on the development of the NEAR and Aurora gaming ecosystem.

The Gaming DAO team consists of 5 councils who work on the development of the NEAR gaming ecosystem, including organizing hackathons, tournaments, providing technical and business support to gaming projects, and fostering gaming media.The consuls are also responsible for granting funds to gaming projects.

The main goal of Gaming DAO is to increase the number of games and players in the NEAR ecosystem, with Unique Active Wallets (UAW) being the key metric used by Gaming DAO for orientation.

Councils:

The Gaming DAO team is made up of people closely associated with NEAR gaming.

Daniel: Open Source developer, Human Guild DAO member

Garik: Developer, community builder, founder of the first gaming community/media on NEAR

Oleksandr: Founder & CEO at Coaty World, Human Guild DAO member.

Jeff: co-founder at NEAR Hub Online, Tamago, Postaid.ai. Human Guild DAO member.

Evgeny: Core member Human Guild, Human Guild DAO member.

Advisors:
Aliaksandr Hudzilin - co-creator of Human Guild, a community of founders building native experiences in the NEAR ecosystem. Prior to this, Sasha was head of business development at NEAR, served as a founding member of the team & incubated the first incubator in the NEAR ecosystem, Open Web Collective. Prior to joining web3 space in 2018, Sasha studied at UC Berkeley, worked in finance & in software space in Silicon Valley.

Vlad Grichina - Chief Duct Tape Officer at NEAR · GitHub. co-founder Human Guild.

Our Work

The work on the creation of GamingDAO has been going on for 2 months, during this time the following has been done:

• Detailed charter GamingDAO Charter - Google Docs

• Roadmap

• Budget plan for NDC V1

https://www.notion.so/near-gamingdao/Gaming-DAO-Budget-3578501276d6460cb03651840b55c321

Budget for August and September

In order to prepare the gaming DAO for the full launch, which can occur after the transition of NDC to version V1, we need to do a lot of preparatory work, as well as build the necessary infrastructure for the full operation of GamingDAO. So, until the moment Gaming DAO will be a part of Marketing DAO constellation (NDC v1).

Budget Plan for August and September:

GAMING DAO (in Marketing DAO constellation v0) August 2023
GAMING DAO governance
Content (This is for 4 articles per month, The articles will be educational in nature, and will help game projects, based on real experience, improve and develop their project in the gaming field.) $300.00
Design (This is for 35 hours of work per month. For $30/hour;) $1,050.00
Project management (This is for 38 hours of work per month. For $40/hour. Detailed work plan: Project Management working plan - Google Docs ; We will start the main processes in GDAO, and we can start work to prepare the full launch of GDAO. Which will develop the NEAR and Aurora gaming ecosystem in the future.) $1,520.00
Business development (This is for 40 hours of work per month. For $40/hour. Detailed work plan: Business development work plan - Google Docs ; We can start to connect with game projects from NEAR and Aurora, understand what they need and what problems they have. The resulting information will be included in the work plan when GDAO is launched.) $1,600.00
Social Media Management (This is for 30 hours of work per month. For $30/hour; Social management will benefit the development of the gaming community in NEAR and Aurora, help the community understand what is happening in the gaming world of the ecosystem) $1,050.00
GAMING DAO development
Technical requirements (This is for 75 hours of work per month. For $50/hour. Build a simple landing page, as well as a basic version of keypom; The development will be aimed at creating a game DAO website, which in the future will carry the main functions of the main game portal in NEAR. The primary version of Keypom will also be built. Details about the Keypom strategy and how it will help game projects: NDC GamingWG Keypom - Google Docs) $3,750.00
TOTAL $9,270.00
GAMING DAO (in Marketing DAO constellation v0) September 2023
GAMING DAO governance
Content (This is for 4 articles per month, The articles will be educational in nature, and will help game projects, based on real experience, improve and develop their project in the gaming field.) $300.00
Design (This is for 35 hours of work per month. For $30/hour;) $1,050.00
Project management (This is for 38 hours of work per month. For $40/hour. Detailed work plan: Project Management working plan - Google Docs ; We will start the main processes in GDAO, and we can start work to prepare the full launch of GDAO. Which will develop the NEAR and Aurora gaming ecosystem in the future.) $1,400.00
Business development (This is for 40 hours of work per month. For $40/hour. Detailed work plan: Business development work plan - Google Docs ; We can start to connect with game projects from NEAR and Aurora, understand what they need and what problems they have. The resulting information will be included in the work plan when GDAO is launched.) $1,600.00
Social Media Management (This is for 30 hours of work per month. For $30/hour; Social management will benefit the development of the gaming community in NEAR and Aurora, help the community understand what is happening in the gaming world of the ecosystem) $1,050.00
GAMING DAO development
Technical requirements (This is for 75 hours of work per month. For $50/hour. Build a simple landing page, as well as a basic version of keypom; The development will be aimed at creating a game DAO website, which in the future will carry the main functions of the main game portal in NEAR. The primary version of Keypom will also be built. Details about the Keypom strategy and how it will help game projects: NDC GamingWG Keypom - Google Docs) $3,750.00
TOTAL $9,150.00

Doc:
https://near-gamingdao.notion.site/Gaming-DAO-Budget-10k-bfeb68afec094d2998cf8a0ecb353d37?pvs=4

Work Plan for August and September

Content: The articles will be educational in nature, and will help game projects, based on real experience, improve and develop their project in the gaming field. Also content about games on NEAR and Aurora.

Project Management: Initiated the principal procedures in GDAO and commenced work on preparing for the full-scale launch of GDAO.

Detailed work plan: 1k9gdca0VTqUB_Zni43kwkVc5w92RCXFumkGbkBsos9E​

Business development: Reach out to game projects on NEAR and Aurora, understand their needs and problems. The information gathered will be included in the work plan when the GDAO launches.

Detailed work plan: Business development work plan - Google Docs

Social Media Management: Social management will benefit the development of the gaming community in NEAR and Aurora, help the community understand what is happening in the gaming world of the ecosystem

Development: The development will be aimed at creating a game DAO website, which in the future will carry the main functions of the main game portal in NEAR. The primary version of Keypom will also be built. Details about the Keypom strategy and how it will help game projects:
1NVwFSHmenoFZKsHD0aYdPJaaWDM5DTGM4HyWmM-qrCY​

16 Likes

No one has done more for NEAR gaming on medium channels than @billybones1 . Please consider adding him as a council member.

7 Likes

@billybones1 is doing amazing work, once the GDAO receives funds for the grants, we would like to see his application for funding. As for the consuls, as stated in the charter, re-elections will be made 6 months after the launch of the GDAO.

5 Likes

As the team lead of Near Africa Gamers I commend the great work this DAO has been putting in so far to help games built on Near to reach a larger audience. So many awesome gaming projects in the ecosystem but little users to interact with them and I believe it’s as a result of these games not reaching enough audience, which is one of the issues we at Near Africa Gamers hope to tackle. I got to know about a couple of games through this organization btw :slight_smile: Hopefully we could sync soon and share ideas.

6 Likes

You say absolutely random things, I don’t even know what to answer you. Firstly, I’m still in shock that you stole around $100k+, and when the community started asking questions, you just ignore them. Detailed: [PROPOSAL] Land of Clans - the next generation of P2E games based on NFT-pool and MarketMaker contract - #68 by Danielzo

Now let’s go through each of your sentences:

Garik, from my memory, never asked for a Grant from HG. Also, Garik left Russia from the first days of the war, and already has Serbian documents, thanks to which he successfully passed the KYC from the NEAR Foundation and received his payment for work from the NDC.

What makes you think that I am a NEAR Validator, do you have any evidence? I have never been a NEAR Validator (testnet only)

Garik supported Ukraine from the first days of the war, went to rallies, donated to humanitarian aid. How exactly did he attack Ukrainian founders? Is there any evidence for this?

As I said, Garik has Serbian documents.

What kind of damage did I do to the HG and NEAR ecosystems, do you have any examples, or are there people who share the same opinion?

Oliksandr was appointed HG consuls at the initiative of Aliaksandr Hudzilin, me, and Vlad.

Do you have any evidence for this? Why are you misleading people?

Garik was chosen as the consul of GamingDAO, because he ran a gaming public about games on NEAR for a very long time, and also because he contributed a lot to the creation and development of GamingDAO. As for the Validator, I don’t know how you got the information that I am a validator

The best example of on sucking money out of NEAR is L2E with a $100k+ grant.

5 Likes

That is insane and has no sense. You just try to discredit me and @haenko because we didn’t support your proposal and asked you to answer our questions first.

Moreover, you’re trying to manipulate people and incite ethnic hatred by playing on a tragedy like the war. You should be banned for this from the forum for good. (FYI @Alpar_NEAR)

likes to sneakily attack funders from Ukraine

I guess you mean yourself here. But once again nobody attacked you. People who care about games on NEAR asked you a few questions. You refused to answer them.

P.S. I really helped a lot of people to become NEAR validators during Stake Wars III. That is one of my achievements in the ecosystem. Unfortunately, @haenko is not one of them.

6 Likes

Hi @garikbesson ,

Thanks for the ping. In the future, just please use the flag system - that will get the attention of the rest of the team, instead of relying on individuals (who may be offline or out of office).

4 Likes

Now we all know all your life :rofl:

4 Likes

Let’s get this expedited. Looking for a fresh approach for the gaming ecosystem on NEAR. The team has put forth an interesting proposal. Now is the time to put words into action and get started.

5 Likes

Who is in charge in this DAO and what are their experience in making a successful game project in NEAR?

What is the real output for NEAR Game ecosystem so far?

Have you listed Gaming project that already exist on NEAR ecosystem? Is there any initiative to include them in this DAO?

The GamingDAO team, made up of consuls for Human Guild, the largest gaming incubator in NEAR, has worked on about 50 game projects to date. More specifically about the team:
The Gaming DAO team is made up of people closely associated with NEAR gaming.

Daniel: Open Source developer, Human Guild DAO member

Garik: Developer, community builder, founder of the first gaming community/media on NEAR

Oleksandr: Founder & CEO at Coaty World, Human Guild DAO member.

Jeff: co-founder at NEAR Hub Online, Tamago, Postaid.ai. Human Guild DAO member.

Evgeny: Core member Human Guild, Human Guild DAO member.

So far, the strategy has been written and the responsibilities for the development of the NEAR gaming ecosystem have been divided, more details can be found in our charter:

This list will be made immediately after the launch of the DAO. As for adding game projects to the DAO, there are currently 2 NEAR game founders in our DAO.

2 Likes

I only see the names of the Human Guild factions here, where is the inclusiveness? Are they willing to be replaced within a certain period or fail to meet their KPIs? :grin:

or… you want to create a faction and feed each other?
do you dare to open an open election to choose a council/ core contributors?

Garik is not a member of HG

re-elections will be made in 6 months.

DAO participants will not be eligible to apply for a grant for their project

At the moment, the consuls were chosen by people who have extensive experience in gaming, and also made a HUGE contribution to the creation of GamingDAO

2 Likes