[Proposal] Funding request to develop 'Liquid Membership' concepts for the SpaceRanch project

Demo of concepts developed at NEARcon 2022:

Live Demo on testnet @ spacedao.xyz

I am requesting funding for the next development milestones for our ‘Liquid Membership’ governance concepts.

We have demonstrated a feature where after a successful purchase of the membership tier NFT, an ‘Add New Member’ proposal is generated on AstroDAO which allows the new member to be voted in.

There are several more features we would like to build, such as automations for discord - and a dashboard which interacts with AstroDAO and other ecosystem applications.

We have applied for the NEAR grant on August 2nd, and reaching out for some support so that we may continue development!!

What is the usage/advantage of ‘Liquid Membership’?

1 Like

Liquid Membership is the processes that enable participants to opt in and Out of an organization, and participate in governance and bounties at their
discretion.

• Allows the organization to prioritize managing the Tasks

• Encourages individuals to become Autodidactic collaborators

• Enables Holocratic governance principles

1 Like

Hey guys,

This is Cindy from the Funding Team at NF. I have just reached out on the telegram.

Our team has completed all initial eligibility reviews from the point of 25 August 2022. We might face some delays from the ones post that point of time - especially post NEARCON.

Kindly get in touch with me through telegram @aiyahshiba9234 .

Cindy

2 Likes