[Rejected by HoM] NFT Vertical March Funding Proposal

Hello everyone!

In our funding round for March 2024, the NFT DAO received 4 proposals, requesting a total of $14,750.

We have yet again been very selective and focused on funding unique, value-adding proposals in tech, business development, and content creation within the NFT ecosystem. After carefully evaluation of fund requests and budget requirements, we are requesting $12.250 in total.

We are actively exploring for ways to attract more quality proposals and innovations from teams within the ecosystem and beyond.

Received Proposals

Project Name Amount GovForum Proposal Link
Ancestors AI Dragons Gen1 NFTs - March $5390 Ancestors AI Dragons Gen1 NFTs - March
NFT Club - Educational Hub $1950 [Proposal] [March] NFT Club - Educational Hub
NEAR Health - NFT Space Expansion, Onbording and Education - March 2024 $1900 [Proposal] NEAR Health - NFT Space Expansion, Onbording and Education - March 2024
NFT Burn Transition Tool - March 2024 $5500 [Proposal] NFT Club - Educational Hub 2

Approved Proposals

Project Name Amount GovForum Proposal Link
NFT Club - Educational Hub $750 [Proposal] [March] NFT Club - Educational Hub
NFT Burn Transition Tool - March 2024 $5500 [Proposal] NFT Club - Educational Hub 2
Marketing & Community Giveaways $2000
Buffer & Slippage (10%) $1000 We lost more than 10% in February due to price volatility
Council Remuneration (3) $3000
Total $12,250

NFT DAO March funding procedure:

:green_circle: 4-11 Feb: Submissions of proposals.

:green_circle: 9-11 Feb: Internal review by the NFT WG.

:green_circle: 12-13 Feb: Proposals sent to HoM including all approved proposals.

:yellow_circle: 13-17 Jan: HOM Review and Voting

:red_circle: 17-23: CoA Review and Voting

:red_circle: NDC Trustees Transaction:

:red_circle: Post-Transfer Execution:

KYC can be required for new applicants.

2 Likes

Dear Congress Members,

We respectfully request a re-vote, as only 9 out of 13 members cast their votes, with 7 in favor. We believe that with close to full participation, the proposal would pass.

Thank you in advance for considering this request.

Tagging : @dacha @HOM-TC-COA for visibility

3 Likes

I duplicated the comment here as the proposal was recreated:
I can’t support the current proposal as I do agree with

VADIM @vadim.near

VADIM that such an open-source solution should first receive attestation/recommendation from the DevHub and only with their approval receive funding via NDC.

Plus it would be awesome to see the scope of the work included in Marketing $2000 and the KPI you have there. And I find it hard to approve proposals with 25% remuneration from the overall proposal, which I do believe should be not more than 15-20%

1 Like