Proposal for Live With Big M for June 2022

Proposal for Live With Big M for June 2022

The entire reggaedao team wishes to express our gratitude for everybody’s contributions to smooth running of the DAO for last month.

Live With Big M was an event we started last month and it received its sponsorship in due time too thereby making it possible to carry out and accomplish our various tasks.

This month promises to be even better.

How?

We have made contact with A famous radio personality that hosts reggae programs and interviews reggae artistes on one of the most popular Nigerian Radio Stations called SPLASH FM.

His name is LORD KENNY.
Here is his profile

This is a huge step for us and for this month, he will be hosting Live With Big M and two of reggaedao’s artistes will there with him too for their live performances.

This is a marketing strategy by the council members because we envisaged that

1. Bringing Lord Kenny onboard will enable DAO artistes to have access to radio play, thereby ensuring broadcast of NEAR sponsored musical contents on radio stations, thereby expanding the horizon of NEAR and their sponsored activities.
  2. Lord Kenny, when fully onboarded, will also serve as a NEAR educator that can educate the general people about the ecosystem while on air. He will also be bringing in NEAR reggae artistes to his radio shows to talk about the ecosystem.

Budget
Studio Rental - $200
instrumentalists and audio staff - $250
Video production - $150
Graphics: $100
2 Performing Artistes:$65 each ($130)
Radio Presenter: $70
Total: $900
Coordinator: Big M (fatokunmayowa.near)

2 Likes

Hey @BigM007 ,
I would appreciate some more details as to where the individual funding in the cost breakdown will be going, for example:

• what studio facility will be used?
  • who are the artists that will be invited to take part?
  • who will make the graphics?
    More details the better ! Thank you
3 Likes

Thank you for your response.
The studio facility that will be used for both audio and video productions is @Omegadigi-world

For studio rental -200usd
Instrumentalists and audio staff - 250usd
Video production - 150usd

The artistes performing are:
Lehleh - 65usd
T.O.B.I - 65usd

And the celebrity radio presenter
Lord Kenny - 70usd

The graphics designer will be @Ayomide of NxM (ayomide2.near) - 100usd

I hope this analysis helps.

1 Like

Thanks for the details @BigM007 !