[proposal] digital law in focus

PROPOSER:

Karina Lemos

• Near account for payment: karinalemos.near

OBJECTIVE:

Based on the values and objectives of the Octopode Dao - represented by eight tentacles, namely, Education, Research, Art, Technology, Innovation, Social, Collective/Communication -, the project aims to promote debate on the presence of technology in people’s lives and how its advances have repercussions in the legal sphere.

DEVELOPMENT:

To achieve the goal, the proposal will be executed on the following fronts:

RESEARCH - Development of research on themes that deal with technology and its advances in society and its repercussion for Law;

ARTICLE - Production of a monthly article, built from the research conducted continuously, to be published in the Octopode DAO store, at Mintbase;

MICROLEARNING - Approach of themes and concepts in short texts, with objective and easy-to-understand language, to be published on social networks, in jpeg format, whose screenshots will also be transformed into NFTs, to be minted at the Octopode DAO store, on Mintbase;

LIVE - A monthly live, in the format of a chat with people who work in the metaverse or interviews with operators of the Law, always with the objective of promoting dialogue and reflection about the themes pertinent to these two universes: Law and Technology.

JUSTIFICATION:

To strengthen the principles and values of the Octopode DAO, especially with regard to research as a foundation for the other actions, with the promotion of relevant issues for the community within the perspective of concepts linked to Technology and Law.

PROJECT EXECUTION PERIOD:

The project will be carried out from May 2 to May 28, 2022, interspersing weekly microlearning actions, the publication of the article at the beginning of the first fortnight and realization of the live in the second fortnight.

TIMELINE:

Research - From May 2, 2022 - Themes to be implemented in the content that will be generated for the article, for the short texts to be published on social media/NFTs and for the preparation of agenda for live;

Article - May 16, 2022 - Publication of the article on the theme “The Fourth Industrial Revolution and its repercussions for Law”;

Microlearning - posting every Friday - Content exposed in the format of short texts for social networks and NFTs, with objective language and concise presentation, on the following topics:

• Law and Technology - May 6, 2022
  • Blockchain - May 13, 2022
  • Smart contract - May 20, 2022
  • Crypto-active - May 27, 2022

Live - date to be defined - mediation of a chat with members of the Octopode Dao, in a “round table” format, about the challenges imposed by technology and the repercussion in the various branches of Law, broadcast on the Octopode Dao networks.

Presentation of report - 28 May, 2022

BUDGET:

USD 500 to be paid in the cryptocurrency NEAR, credited to the karinalemos.near wallet, for completion of all proposed items, in brief:

• conducting research with a focus on Technology and Digital Law;
  • publication of an article on the theme “The Fourth Industrial Revolution and its repercussion on Law”;
  • Microlearning for the social networks, with short texts to be published weekly, on the topics: Law and Technology; Blockchain; Smart Contract and Cryptoactive, which will be transformed into NFTs and minted at the Octopode Dao store, at Mintbase;
  • Live performance with members of the DAO, in a “round table” format, about the challenges imposed by technology and the repercussion in the various branches of Law, with broadcasting on Youtube from Octopode Dao.

CURRICULUM - KARINA LEMOS

The proponent has worked in the area of Communication for 10 years, migrating to the legal area after concluding her Bachelor’s degree in Law at Centro Universitário Metodista Bennett, in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in 2009. She is currently attending a post-graduation course in Digital Law at EBRADI.

3 Likes

That’s right Karina, information, technology, and law.

3 Likes

@karinalemos Welcome !! Amazing proposal!!

@FritzWorm look at the is !!

3 Likes

You are very welcome! :heart: We are going to learn a lot with this proposal! :books: :star:

3 Likes

@karinalemos let’s postpone to June our proposals mine and yours!

2 Likes

DIGITAL LAW in focus - Report

PROJECT ACCOUNTING:
During the month of June, I conducted research on the topics that deal with technology and its advances in society and its repercussion for Law.
During this period, I deepened my studies, especially on the themes “Digital Law and Technology”, “Blockchain” and “Smart Contracts”, which generated microlearnings for Instagram and coinage in the Octopode store.
In addition to studying the themes, I was responsible for creating the arts for each microlearning and the NFTs, using the Canva tool, structured with the contents of each post.
In addition, I did a live broadcast on Youtube from Octopode DAO, with expository material about “Technology and Law: impacts and repercussions on society”. The live had the presence of eight students and was recorded in the Octopode DAO platform, reaching in the last 24 hours approximately 200 accesses.

OBJECTIVE:
The project’s objective was to promote debate and reflection on the presence of technology in people’s lives and how its advances have repercussions in the legal sphere, in line with the values and objectives of Octopode Dao - represented by eight tentacles, namely, Education, Research, Art, Technology, Innovation, Social, Collective/Communication.

JUSTIFICATION:
The realization of the project was important to promote reflection on the repercussion of technological advances in society as a whole and in the legal universe. In addition, the action strengthens the principles and values of the Octopode DAO, especially regarding research as a foundation for the other actions, with the promotion of relevant issues for the community within the perspective of concepts linked to Technology and Law.

RESEARCH SOURCES

PINHEIRO, Patrícia Peck. #Digital Law. 7th edition. SaraivaJur, 2021;
SCHWAB, Klaus. The Fourth Industrial Revolution. 1st edition. Edipro, 2021;
UHDRE, Dayana de Carvalho. Blockchain, tokens and cryptocurrencies. Almedina, 2021.
Post-graduate classes in Digital Law, conducted by EAD by EBRADI, of which I am a student, especially those taught by Prof. Renato Opice Blum.

GENERATED PRODUCTS:

NFT 01 MICROLEARNING DIGITAL LAW

NFT 02 MICROLEARNING BLOCKCHAIN

NEXT STEPS:
The idea is to continue the project, keeping the format and expanding the research for new themes.
During the month of August I will dedicate myself to research and study, resuming the exhibitions in September.

1 Like

NFT 03 MICROLEARNING SMART CONTRACTS

2 Likes

INSTAGRAM:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfWUuntux17/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfiGW60tDcs/

2 Likes

INSTAGRAM:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfsXYCQtyLn/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfpdBMEu1IM/

2 Likes