- Near account for payment: karinalemos.near
Based on the values and objectives of the Octopode Dao - represented by eight tentacles, namely, Education, Research, Art, Technology, Innovation, Social, Collective/Communication -, the project aims to promote debate on the presence of technology in people’s lives and how its advances have repercussions in the legal sphere.
To achieve the goal, the proposal will be executed on the following fronts:
RESEARCH - Development of research on themes that deal with technology and its advances in society and its repercussion for Law;
ARTICLE - Production of a monthly article, built from the research conducted continuously, to be published in the Octopode DAO store, at Mintbase;
MICROLEARNING - Approach of themes and concepts in short texts, with objective and easy-to-understand language, to be published on social networks, in jpeg format, whose screenshots will also be transformed into NFTs, to be minted at the Octopode DAO store, on Mintbase;
LIVE - A monthly live, in the format of a chat with people who work in the metaverse or interviews with operators of the Law, always with the objective of promoting dialogue and reflection about the themes pertinent to these two universes: Law and Technology.
To strengthen the principles and values of the Octopode DAO, especially with regard to research as a foundation for the other actions, with the promotion of relevant issues for the community within the perspective of concepts linked to Technology and Law.
PROJECT EXECUTION PERIOD:
The project will be carried out from May 2 to May 28, 2022, interspersing weekly microlearning actions, the publication of the article at the beginning of the first fortnight and realization of the live in the second fortnight.
Research - From May 2, 2022 - Themes to be implemented in the content that will be generated for the article, for the short texts to be published on social media/NFTs and for the preparation of agenda for live;
Article - May 16, 2022 - Publication of the article on the theme “The Fourth Industrial Revolution and its repercussions for Law”;
Microlearning - posting every Friday - Content exposed in the format of short texts for social networks and NFTs, with objective language and concise presentation, on the following topics:
- Law and Technology - May 6, 2022
- Blockchain - May 13, 2022
- Smart contract - May 20, 2022
- Crypto-active - May 27, 2022
Live - date to be defined - mediation of a chat with members of the Octopode Dao, in a “round table” format, about the challenges imposed by technology and the repercussion in the various branches of Law, broadcast on the Octopode Dao networks.
Presentation of report - 28 May, 2022
USD 500 to be paid in the cryptocurrency NEAR, credited to the karinalemos.near wallet, for completion of all proposed items, in brief:
- conducting research with a focus on Technology and Digital Law;
- publication of an article on the theme “The Fourth Industrial Revolution and its repercussion on Law”;
- Microlearning for the social networks, with short texts to be published weekly, on the topics: Law and Technology; Blockchain; Smart Contract and Cryptoactive, which will be transformed into NFTs and minted at the Octopode Dao store, at Mintbase;
- Live performance with members of the DAO, in a “round table” format, about the challenges imposed by technology and the repercussion in the various branches of Law, with broadcasting on Youtube from Octopode Dao.
CURRICULUM - KARINA LEMOS
The proponent has worked in the area of Communication for 10 years, migrating to the legal area after concluding her Bachelor’s degree in Law at Centro Universitário Metodista Bennett, in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in 2009. She is currently attending a post-graduation course in Digital Law at EBRADI.