Jardel Carvalho
Karina Lemos
Julian Gonçalves
Beatriz Dias

Destination Address : octopode-dao.sputnik-dao.near

The total amount of funding requested: 5000 USD in the Near

Funding Period: AUGUST / 2022

Our Introduction:

We are starting our Dao, the Octopode Dao, inspired by our studio.
Our main goals are Art, Technology, and Innovation.
Provide training for artists, and use technology to share information with the community, courses, and experiences.
To provide an innovative environment for experience exchange.
Besides sharing advertising and marketing content.
Respecting the creative experience flow of each Dao member, and participants of the training. Committing ourselves to deadlines and the community

The ‘‘tentacles’’ that characterize the guidelines and values of our day are:

Innovation, Education, Art, Technology, Collectivity, Research, Communication, and Social.

EDUCATION: Here we understand education as the training of artists in the functioning of NEAR. To train artists to have a broad understanding of how this community works, making them think about how their artwork can dialogue with the community and form networks that dialogue with each other and with the external community of NEAR.

RESEARCH: We value research as a form of autonomous education that extends the responsibility to create, develop, and discover to the researcher, thus generating a personal value as well, not only of learning, but of living with the community, with the near system, and strengthening the spirit of curiosity. And it is through research, and the presentation of new ideas, and new questions that a more decentralized and innovative society is built.

ART: Without it what would we be? Or better yet, without them?
The arts are what inspire, transmit, explain, and leave us questioning as well. Art for sure is one of our strongest and main tentacles, we have in our day, artists and art teachers as councils and members. And it is these people, us who build these ideas, and values with the community, thinking art, living art is for sure a motto of the Octopode Dao. We prioritize living art.

COMMUNICATION: Communication is essential, we value communication, through marketing, through arts, and through the vast forms of expression. It is the transmission, sharing, and dissemination of all the artistic and educational work that the near system produces, spreading it both within the near ecosystem and externally to the community at large through the updated platforms and social media.

TECHNOLOGY: We value the use of technology for creation, education, art, and innovation. Through them we can communicate, experience, transform realities and create new perspectives of life from the artistic experience in the fruition of the works of the artists of the near projecting a new virtual artistic practice

INNOVATION: Without diversity, there is no innovation. Let’s remember that this dao values diverse projects that embrace these values, and that think about innovating, be it ideas or attitudes.

SOCIAL: Go beyond the virtual community. To bring NEAR’s work to the public and the field, Octopode dao intends to externalize its work to communities, peripheries, schools, community centers, NGOs, associations, collectives, and other forms of social associations so that the public outside NEAR may have access to the making and artistic enjoyment, allowing them access to the arts developed by Octopode as well as knowledge of this virtual community. 10% of the value of all funds received from this date will be destined to a social portfolio, which every quarter will be withdrawn and will benefit families, NGOs, people in vulnerable situations, or social projects focused on art.

IT IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW THAT THE 10% REMITTANCE WILL BE CHARGED TO EACH PROJECT AND COUNCIL, FROM THE FUND RECEIVED BY CREATIVES.

COLLECTIVITY/COMMUNICATION: Collectivity is synonymous with diversity, communicating and sharing, of solving collectively. Our Dao values firm and strong foundations, so that we can flow without dismantling what we have built with so much dedication. The building is also collective, we can experience the individual, but without the collective experience, it would be very complicated, even for us to exist. Communicating collectively, and finding ourselves in our differences, and sharing is one of the most important goals of this dao, besides building collectively.

Updated project schedule: We started the meetings for the month on the 1st, but we will be executing the projects as soon as they are approved at Creatives.

Council Matters / Administrative Affairs :

Organize Proposals and reports.
Meetings to organize Dao, and to create improvements.
Create, build and transform ideas.
Conduct training in Business Desing, StartUp Lean.
Collaborate with ideas, and improvements, and answer questions from participants.
Create Cfcs, conduct polls, etc.

We are looking for alternatives, professionalization, and referral to self-sustainability.

Board work 500 USD for each board member. Totaling 1500 USD

PROPOSALS:

Technology-related activity:

Educational Activities:

WORKSHOP EXPERIENCES 3 500 USD IN NEAR

Art & Community Activities:

ERIN RADIO 500 USD

Brazilian Music at NEAR 1000 USD

Brazilian Music at NEAR special edition 400 USD

Exhibition 8 FIFTH EDITION - 500 USD

Activities aimed at interaction and integration with the Near Community:

THIRD MONTH RESEARCH GRANT!

600 USD
The fellows involved are; strings.near, massacring.near, najunft.near and ruidelafont.near. Below is the link to the proposal to be developed in the month

10% OF THE total amount will go to the social fund realizar. near

TOTAL: 5000 USD IN NEAR

DAO’S SOCIAL NETWORKS:

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/octopodedao/

Facebook: Octópode Dao

General group on telegram: Telegram Web

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv0YwFx_6VwLA5NbpdQ02OQ

Playlists: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv0YwFx_6VwLA5NbpdQ02OQ/playlists

Twitter: https://twitter.com/OctopodeDAO

Discord: Octopode DAO

Council of Octopode Dao

natashacremoneseartista. near
vinniegcp.near
escouto.near

10% of the total amount will be donated to the 5000 USD social wallet
The wallet we will use for DAO donations will be
realizar.near, the fund will be sent every month and in the third month the social activities will be done.

REPORT FROM PREVIOUS PROPOSALS:

PRODUCTS AND RESULTS ACHIEVED:

1 LIVE STREAMED ON OCTOPODE’S INSTAGRAM
6 VIDEOS FOR YOUTUBE
MORE THAN 40 NFTS
REACH MORE THAN 80 THOUSAND PEOPLE ON INSTAGRAM
REACH MORE THAN 1000 PEOPLE ON YOUTUBE
20 ONBOARDINGS
2 exhibitions in spaces to be defined (VOXEL or Nearhub)

Total amount requested: 5000 USD in near

10 Likes

I thank each member of this team who has played their role with mastery. You are an important cog in the wheel.

Gogogo Octopode DAO.

7 Likes

I am very happy to be part of OctopodeDAO and to see everyone’s effort to keep moving forward and performing actions to grow NEAR and the community. Thanks for the opportunity! Let’s go team! :star_struck:

6 Likes

Lets goooo @octopodedao! We have amazing projects going on this month! So glad to be part of this!

7 Likes

I as a participant in the octopode fellowship have only to thank all members for participating in this beautiful action.
I have learned many practical things and today I intend to pass on these lessons.

I am together with my partner structuring a proposal to honour the educational and social pillars of octopus by taking all the topics we have learned to new members. There will be the creation of an exhibition in cryptovoxels with more than 16 explanatory nfts in Portuguese so that there is accessibility for all Brazilian members and Portuguese speakers who are not fluent in English and we are also creating a website so that this information is eternalized and can be consulted at any time.

These ideas could only be materialized thanks to the inspiration and support that octopode can benefit us as students.

I thank each member of this DAO for the training opportunity that is so important in this medium of web3 and also for the support to allow us to evolve as members of NEAR, thus being able to grow along with the platform.

6 Likes

Wooww incredible @naju :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I participated as a fellow in the “Resarch at NEAR” project, and I can only thank the members of Octópode DAO. The experience was incredible, I loved the opportunity and I learned a lot, and I continue to learn. All projects are amazing!
As @Naju said, we will still hold a new event to share our learning with the community. I thought it was very important to continue the project, which, in addition to sharing knowledge, will also be able to invite new people to the community.
Thank you so much to everyone at Octopod!

6 Likes

Pride of this team
Long live the projects and the octopode!

4 Likes

Thank you for the thoughtful introduction to the near ecosystem that I received as an octopode scholar, long life to such relevant work is needed. I have been working with music for 14 years, and have always been autonomous in a country that does not value art and has its currency in constant devaluation (1 musical instrument that costs 500 usd costs 6x more in Brazil). The social work that octopode does is of great esteem, it has been complementing my income as a scholarship holder and warming up my dreams. Today I think that investing my time and energy in Near is more coherent than writing projects for my municipality, state or country.
Therefore, my sincere thanks.

3 Likes

Hello everybody, I am very grateful to all the people who have participated in our community, and in the work we are doing.
In the last month alone we had more than 20 new people in the store, several NFTS, more than 200 people benefited from our social action, scholarship recipients, bounty, many classes, physical and metaverse events.

I would like to thank Creatives for the support and trust they have for our work and our seriousness.

Thank you very much, from all of OCTÓPODE DAO a big hug

@creativesdao-council :heart:

6 Likes

Thanks @macieira, If NEAR grows we all grow, let’s go up.

4 Likes

We can see a great future thanks to your work and your help @beadias , if today we have a path to follow it is thanks to you. Together we will all grow.
Gratitude for being part of the team.

4 Likes

Wow! How beautiful girls these actions that let us know that the Octopode DAO is doing well. Thanks to you @marisacrini and @naju.

4 Likes

thank u so much! let´s do this together :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Incredible @fstrings I hope you keep selling your music nfts here and that you explore a lot this world of innovation and technology that we are living. You do beautiful work.

3 Likes

thank you! i think you also do an amazing job… let’s go together!

3 Likes

Ola #octopode-dao

I’am happy to announce that your proposal follow Creatives DAO Guidelines, and have being approved by the Community Moderators! Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao , so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts .

2 Likes

Hello community, today we received news of the approval of our DAO fund and were able to start our bounty.

We announced the changes needed to move forward.

Timeline:
From August 19 to August 26 the arts will be received and the winners will also be chosen.
On August 29th the exhibition will be available virtually.
Payment to the winners will be made after August 31.

1 Like