[Proposal] Dandelions Pollen Nation Metaverse Funding Request, June 2022

[PROPOSAL] Dandelions Pollen Nation Metaverse Funding Request, June 2022

Sub Proposal Funding Request: $1120 in USN

The soft launch of Pollen Nation Hive, created by the Nearhub team will occur within the next few days! We got a sneak peak and it is absolutely amazing!

We are working on monetizing our Pollen Nation Hive metaverse. Soon, we will offer RFTs (Real F*ing Thing) with our Pollinator Pledge NFTs. The Pollinator Pledges will be printed on wildflower seed paper and hemp paper. It is important for us to keep to ecologically sustainable practices.

We also want to track the number of visitors to the Bee Market, so we are creating a guestbook offering an NFT as a sign-in incentive. Visitors who do not yet have a NEAR wallet will be able to easily do when they sign the guest book.

Budget: $1120
$300: Print 100 Pollinator Pledges on wildflower seed cards
$300: Print 100 Pollinator Pledges on hemp paper with eco ink
$300: Curate May/June Artist Submissions
$100: Draft copy for and design guestbook to gather Pollen Nation visitor metrics
$100: Design POAd Stamp NFT for Pollen Nation Metaverse and Bee Market as incentive to sign guestbook
$20: Neardrop links

Timeline:
We have chosen the company that we will use to print the cards for our Pollinator Pledge RFT. Several artists have already responded to the bounty that we posted in late May. We will promote the bounty on various NEAR communication channels to inspire further submissions. The guestbook and POAd NFT will be designed by the third week of June. We will purchase the Neardrop links once we receive our June funding.

Hey @dandelionshoneybees can you clarify what the pollinator pledges are (maybe a rookie question but I’m not exactly sure what it means)? Who will be curating this project?

The bounty looks great, by the way!

1 Like

Hi @ted.iv Thank you! I love that question. A Pollinator Pledge represents the commitment of an individual to live more sustainably in home and garden, not use toxic pesticides and seed treated with neonics. It is a concept that I came up with to highlight the plight of pollinators using art and offering simple solutions that people can employ to do their part. I’ll send a photo

This, for example is one of the pledges that I designed and then minted on mintbase. There is also a document attached that offers resources and ways to support sustainability, with a focus on supporting pollinators.
mintbase link: pollinator pledge
OrangeComb Pledge

Here is a sneak peak at the Pollen Nation Hive metaverse on Nearhub

1 Like