[CLOSED] Art to Save the Bees and other Pollinators

Marmalade

Greetings Artists and Creators!

Dandelions and Honeybees continues our journey and mission to support pollinators by educating people on sustainable consumer and gardening practices and the perils of harmful pesticides and herbicides. We invite our next cohort of artists to submit their work.

Theme: We invite artists to create dynamic NFTs that either feature pollinators or highlight the plight of the Earth’s pollinators.

We are looking for GIFs with movement and would love to see sacred geometry and cosmic themes incorporated in the art. Pollinators are not necessarily a “sexy” topic, so we are looking for art that will draw people in.

This bounty will close June 13, and we will select the winners by June 17. Selected works will be minted on our dandelions store on Mintbase and featured in our 3XR Gallery, 3XR Create Space and our Pollen Nation metaverse on Nearhub, which are in the process of being developed or updated. We would also like to feature select NFTs on our instagram page @dandelionsandhoneybeesdao and twitter @dhoneybees.

To understand the importance of rescuing the Earth’s pollinator populations, please feel free to browse through some of these resources:

The Pesticide Industry’s Playbook for Poisoning the Earth - published in The Intercept; excellently researched, but a very longggg read

Dandelions and Honeybees Pollinator Support Resource List - growing list of helpful and informative resources

Bounty Prizes: It is important for us to honor the work that artists put into their submissions, so we are offering prizes ranging from $200 in USN to $50 in USN for this bounty. Please see bounty structure detailed below:

Tier 1 Prize x 1: $200 in NEAR NFT will be featured in dandelions Mintbase store, 3XR Create Space, Pollen Nation metaverse on Nearhub, and social medias

Tier 2 Prize x 3: $100 in NEAR NFTs will be featured in dandelions Mintbase store, 3XR Create Space, and Pollen Nation metaverse on Nearhub, and social medias

Tier 3 Prize x 5: $50 in NEAR NFTs featured in Pollinator Gallery (Mintbase), and social medias

Format: GIF or JPEG; (in order to qualify for the Tier 1 or Tier 2 prizes, your submission must be a dynamic piece in GIF format)

Size: 500x500

:honeybee: Please follow these steps to participate in the bounty :honeybee:

1. Post your artwork in this forum topic. You may submit up to two entries, however only one will be eligible to receive a bounty;

2. If the artist’s work aligns with our vision, we will request them to share the following information via Forum DM to @dandelionshoneybees:
    (a) NEAR wallet address
    (b) title of submitted work
    (c) desired NFT listing price
    (d) desired number of tokens to mint
    (e) artist’s name
    (f) optional: a short bio (200 characters max)
    (g) optional: social media handles

3. Minting Options
    (a) Artist submits their work as a .jpeg or .gif and Dandelions and Honeybees mints the NFT for the artist (preferred)
    (b) Artist mints: In this case, the artist and Dandelions and Honeybees will communicate relevant details via Telegram (@dandelionsandhoneybees)or Forum DM (@dandelionshoneybees), regarding the required accompanying description and forever document (drafted by Dandelions and Honeybees DAO). Artist is required to mint NFT on ‘dandelions’ testnet store before minting the on mainnet
    (c) Terms of royalties and splits will remain the same as outlined below

4. Terms for Splits, Royalties and Amounts are as follows:
    Revenue: 75% of revenue goes to the artist and 25% will go to Dandelions and Honeybees DAO to support various pollinator friendly projects around the world.
    Forever Royalties: 50% (max percentage) will go to the artist
    Number of mints per NFT: To be agreed upon by artist and Dandelions and Honeybees DAO
    Price: To be determined by artist

5. Payout Process
    Once minted, the artist will be notified via DM and invited to submit their payout proposal to https://app.astrodao.com/dao/dandelions-and-honeybees.sputnik-dao.near/proposals to receive their prize in USN

We appreciate any and all constructive feedback! Thank you!

13 Likes

This is beautiful @dandelionshoneybees

Will give it a try

4 Likes

Wow another amazing bounty again in Dandelions and Honeybees :hugs: Im so excited to be part of this bounty. I will give it a try for this Artistrict entry event. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Wow!! I will make my entry soon @dandelionshoneybees

2 Likes

Here we Go again! Save THE beeeeees :sunny::heart::hibiscus:

2 Likes

I’ll go for this lets go FAM !!!lfg!:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

2 Likes

Bravooo! Such lovely content

2 Likes

Hi… Here’s my submission. Hope you like.
SOP3

3 Likes

Oh my goodness! I love this!

3 Likes

Thank you so very much! Perhaps we can collaborate!

1 Like

Let’s goooooooo! :cherry_blossom: :honeybee:

2 Likes

Indeed! @LulucaL :cherry_blossom: :honeybee:

2 Likes

Wonderful! Looking forward to it!!!

2 Likes

Yes Jami! Thank you so much! Hope your birthday was great! Things have been so busy, but I will be in touch soon!

3 Likes

Thank you so much Roxy! Looking forward to your next entry!

3 Likes

Thank you miss @dandelionshoneybees :hugs: .,yeah my birthday was great , it was busy day event in my life. We did a lot of things. :sweat_smile: somehow no time to have a live space but thank you for support miss @dandelionshoneybees :hugs:

2 Likes

THANK YOU… @dandelionshoneybees

3 Likes

THE WARRIOR POLLINATORS!!!

We live in this beautiful planet full of diverse ecosystem and full natural resources, like the bee’s tribe it helps in many ways they’re the warrior and hero pollinators and use to grow and spread the nutrients within each beautiful unique flower.

Near Id: louietism.near

8 Likes

She is beautiful! Thanks @louietism

3 Likes

I’m working on something here…

2 Likes